In 2017... Why is Raw trying to make Goldust a thing... and R-Truth getting shyt on!

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Bruh... Screw that. Give us Heel R-Truth back. Goldust had his time. Goldust hasn't been relevant since he was tagging with Booker T in fukking 2002.

Why are they doing everything to keep R-Truth down since his phenomenal heel run in 2011. Then, they turn him into an insulting and degrading dementia character (Or whatever... Made him sound like he is mentally retarded) about midway through his heel run and he still got over like it's no one's business. They shove a shyt script in his hand and people ate it up. Then, out of nowhere... he gets a wellness violation on the heels of the John/ Rock tag team match at Survivor Series and forever stuck being a face.

Just seems like some shady shyt :mjpls:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
No need to shyt on Goldust to prop up Truth. Both were missed opportunities, yet both have had the best build-up on Raw until Joe/Brock recently. Both have been doing work in vignettes, and both have limited their comedy. This is one of the few things I look forward to when watching Raw :pachaha:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goldust can still go on the ring and as a promo. The promo vignette he did last week was excellent. I think once the feud ends, both will return to being jobbers, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

But if bums like Orton and Bray can be world champs in 2017, no reason Goldust can't.

Goldust and Miz need to cross paths somehow since they are both running Hollywood gimmicks now.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
My main complaint was having multiple weeks of excellent buildup leading up to a match that wasn't even 5 minutes. This match could have reinvigorated the careers of both Truth and Goldust but instead we got a squash match.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Truth squandered his push
He's got complacent
And he's let them water him down and make him corny

Truth need to retire and focus on producing themes