In all seriousness though Chitterlings

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think if neckbones and oxtails had more appealing names, then everybody would eat them.

Cacs Some people are like "Neckbones? Eww :scusthov:"

Then I'm like, "Do you know what's in a hot dog? :ufdup:"
Naw fukk that neck bones do not taste good, thats maybe true for oxtails tho. and hot dogs are delicious dont try to fukk up my view of them with that do you really know what they are made of bs.. maybe the combination of random parts they use for hotdogs just taste better than fukking pig intestines and neck bone.. This aint the 80's we dont have to eat the left over scraps no more, we dont have to eat the meat that nobody else wants anymore.
If you the only person in the family not eating em.. :ufdup: something wrong with you.

My family was like that, they be like I cant believe you dont eat this you are missing out. i say :pacspit: to them the way I look at is if you like it so much then thats more for you, I'm good.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Naw fukk that neck bones do not taste good, thats maybe true for oxtails tho. and hot dogs are delicious dont try to fukk up my view of them with that do you really know what they are made of bs.. maybe the combination of random parts they use for hotdogs just taste better than fukking pig intestines and neck bone.. This aint the 80's we dont have to eat the left over scraps no more, we dont have to eat the meat that nobody else wants anymore.

My family was like that, they be like I cant believe you dont eat this you are missing out. i say :pacspit: to them the way I look at is if you like it so much then thats more for you, I'm good.
You wilding Turkey Necks are delicious

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
worst smell ever, I rmember for the holidays my family would be boiling them. It'd be hot as hell in the house, no circulation and that smell was :scusthov:

But fried? :ahh: :blessed: Dare I say you aint black if you've never had fried chitlins :mjpls:
Never had em fried. Weird as it is frying certain things just seem glutinous. My homeboys mom fries ribs and he swears by them but that shyt makes my heart skip a beat lol. Like putting an egg on a hamburger. But logically none of that shyt good for you. But I'm crazy like that.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Nah man, that shyt is horrible. I would remember as a kid leaving in the morning and not coming back until night because my mom and aunt would clean them and stink up the whole house. I would have to be broke and starving to eat it.