In an ideal world, would young Black ppl in SE Africa help it progress into 1st world status?

read thread

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Lately, I been reading about cacs getting murked in fagdesia and it got me wondering about the number of asians and slavs still fukking around?

Would a Black African country anywhere EVENTUALLY be a rhodesia for Black men? "Join us and kick non-Blacks out"

Tribalism is a bytch, cacs had to cac and violate their own NAP and exacerbate it; how is it for any brehs in S. Africa, Kenya, Zim, and Botswana?

I'm AA and think Black folk all over should celebrate our differences and embrace the similarities, thankfully most of us irl do, most of my friends are Haitian, we all Black but fukk flat blackness :yeshrug:

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I think you’re asking about whether or not, Southeastern Africa can become a beacon of black nationalism/power and African renaissance. (Correct me if I’m misunderstanding you.) My answer is yes tho to the presumed line of questioning breh. I’m Zimbabwean btw.

Zimbabwe and the surrounding nations are a series of sleeping giants. They are mineral rich, culturally rich, historically rich and bursting with intelligent and ambitious youth with a desire to innovate and transform the world. The future is bright with the correct leadership and strong civic engagement.

As you addressed, we must also minimize ethnic divisions and conflict. In Zimbabwe this can only be accomplished by ending ethnic hegemony and a sort of “flat-Zimbabwean” identity. Diversity is a strength. I’m a multi-ethnic Zimbabwe and hope Zimbabweans can unite across ethnic lines by championing our diverse but similar histories and destinies.

Southern Africa could be a Zion and a backbone for black power globally. It will take great work and deep sacrifice, but I believe Africa is the prize of the world.

Fill Collins

Daps
I think you’re asking about whether or not, Southeastern Africa can become a beacon of black nationalism/power and African renaissance. (Correct me if I’m misunderstanding you.) My answer is yes tho to the presumed line of questioning breh. I’m Zimbabwean btw.
Pretty much this, Black vets, professionals, trainable ppl from all over the West can be a "rhodesia" for Black ppl, redistribute middle management jobs from asians to qualified volunteers, just do what the mukiwa did and have them train novice locals for three years or so

The thing about cacs is, they over do shyt, they go to another place and complain it isn't wet, inbred england haha

Black people can collectivize too, everyone else came from Black folk, cacs just over do it!

Fill Collins

Daps
It's just a dream you know, not trying to minimize anything

I get along with all kinds of Black ppl irl, we're the same everywhere at the very core