in celebration of the end of the DCEU, post your favorite MARVEL movie or tv scene

Daps
what powerful scenes stood out to you?

when T'challa and them first go to Wakanda

when T'Challa first meets Killmonger and Killmonger offends the king, "serving justice that your king couldn't deliver"
T'Challa got up, them african drums started and the Dora Milaje got right behind him :banderas:

then when the council breh is like, "who are you??" :mindblown:

and Killmonger responds "Prince N'dajaka :win::demonic: and that beat drop :banderas:

when ya boy took the throne flossin in that Wakandan corinthian leather full length coat :mjlit: and started schooling them on the diaspora :banderas:

when Killmonger went to the ancestral plane, that Oakland skyline lit up with all purple, and "no tears for me, my son"? :mjcry:

Killmonger's death scene

the scene in Punisher when Frank is unconscious and dreaming about his wife

I really thought my boy was about to die when he was drifting in and out of consciousness, powerful scene :sadcam:

you can really feel the pain he's going through having lost his wife and babies over some straight bs :mjcry:

when Thor touches down in Wakanda opening the bifrost like the MUHHFUHHH GOD OF THUNDER bringing along Rocket Racc00n and I AM MUHFUHHH GROOOT BIH :mjgrin:

one of the best hero entrances I ever seen in my life, had everybody on the battlefield like :dwillhuh: "this nikka been eating all his wheaties"

lookin like the one trueborn ODINSON on the battlefield, had Thanos' kids spooked like :lupe: "I thought we killed this nikka"

add on :blessed::mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Far as l can tell your the only one spreading that fukk boy shyt, we can't enjoy both?

I know.... either you're trolling or you just dont be in here like that.:shaq2:

I mean I havent even made a troll thread knocking anything DC related in atleast 2 years now.... when a dude made a thread shytting on Cap Marvel 40 mins after the trailer dropped.:usure:

Nor do I attack people who arent Marvel fans and take personal shot at them that aint about even like the movies:usure:

So who really is spreading that fukk boy shyt?:childplease:

Martha

Daps
there's been war between Marvel and DC since the days of Jack Kirby

it's only natural that it would bleed over to the movies

and yeah, we can enjoy both. I support all superhero movies. all the piff we got these days is my childhood dreams coming true

but let's not pretend that DC didn't mess up :ufdup:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know.... either you're trolling or you just dont be in here like that.:shaq2:

I mean I havent even made a troll thread knocking anything DC related in atleast 2 years now.... when a dude made a thread shytting on Cap Marvel 40 mins after the trailer dropped.:usure:

Nor do I attack people who arent Marvel fans and take personal shot at them that aint about even like the movies:usure:

So who really is spreading that fukk boy shyt?:childplease:

Martha
Niqqaz are so disingenuous. :scust:

Anyway, back on topic. The homie @neotheflyingone outlined some great moments but I'm going to go the dialogue route:
Tony Stark telling Pepper fukk all that rich corporate shyt, the only thing that matters is the next mission:

Tony finding out Bucky oned his parents. Probably some of the best acting in the MCU.

Tony vs Steve Rogers, Tony with probably the best retort ever to someone trying to get at you personally:

I'll do some more later. Not nearly done.