In general.. Do you feel light skinned women are GENERALLY more attractive?

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
You not allowed to hurt darker womans feelings. Gotta say their beautiful even when it aint true. Coz their self esteem is low already. Coz they know they "generally" not as good looking as lighter skinned women. Darker features are seen as more manly.

Thats my thoughts on it. My bae is darkskin but she fine.

At the end of the day people are allowed to like what they like. And darker skinned women need to stop getting so butthurt coz when short men do it they get roasted. Dark skinned women and short men are the same imo.
Didn't read what? You didn't read my post before you negged me?

Why you all in your feelings bruh? I'm sure your Hershey colored mother wouldn't appreciate the things you say...oh wait a minute....you're white :dwillhuh:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Didn't read what? You didn't read my post before you negged me?

Why you all in your feelings bruh? I'm sure your Hershey colored mother wouldn't appreciate the things you say...oh wait a minute....you're white :dwillhuh:
Actually im black lol.... Please people just ignore my post, dont even know why i said anything.

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_n8bgwrXUSz1qafozxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7v9grzOYz1tq3t38o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n748mp7hLd1sqhjvzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6ktzp78mp1qd1yv1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5t6kcPEHV1qd28b9o1_500.jpg

Midrash

All Star
Daps
In my personal experience I would have to say no.:patrice: As a light skinned dude, I can see through the light skin worship.

As King Flex, Tariq Nasheed says, being light skinned and ugly is a HARD ugly. I've personally had some of the UGLIEST light skinned chicks throw me shade when I didn't bend over backwards for them and be "awe inspired" by their light skin.:comeon:

I blame the self hating brothas gassing these ugly as broads up simply because they have white blood in their lineage. Then these ugly broads have the audacity to get "offended" when a real thorough brotha doesn't buy the hype.:pacspit:

This is an attractive black woman with a nice face
bria-300x225.jpg

This is a hard ugly light skinned chick:comeon:
1637qc2.jpg

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
By and large, I do think they are more attractive when young but age far worse :patrice:
I'm not colorstruck so I don't put them up on a pedestal or assign them higher status due to being light.

We don't fukk with the redbone/yellowbone etc. terminology out here, we just call them lighties:takedat:

Last edited: