In Hindsight, the wwe should have never given bryan that belt...

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
His dad dies
his house gets broken in to
he's still not passing cena in merch sales
the company has let go men and women with various years of senority
the staffs travel budget was killed off
the ppv companies are at odds with them
daniel bryan suffers a career threatening injury
his reign was literally the worst reign for a wwe world eavyweight champion of all time
the wwe lost 750 MILLION DOLLARS with him as the champion and face of the wwe universe

he was safer in the upper mid card reaching and reaching for the title but just never getting it like matt hardy was

no matter how hard they chanted yes the world simply said no to daniel bryan and vince didnt listen...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
His dad dies
his house gets broken in to
he's still not passing cena in merch sales
the company has let go men and women with various years of senority
the staffs travel budget was killed off
the ppv companies are at odds with them
daniel bryan suffers a career threatening injury
his reign was literally the worst reign for a wwe world eavyweight champion of all time
Plus like 750 million other reasons :vince:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Just stop it.

I'm not even a DB fan, but the ignorance behind the "it's his fault WWE lost 750 million" is just ridiculous.

The TV deal and startup of the network is what caused the temporary drop of the company's value. Stone Cold or The Rock in their PRIME could have been the champion during all of this and the company still would have lost with that TV deal and network startup.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Just stop it.

I'm not even a DB fan, but the ignorance behind the "it's his fault WWE lost 750 million" is just ridiculous.

The TV deal and startup of the network is what caused the temporary drop of the company's value. Stone Cold or The Rock in their PRIME could have been the champion during all of this and the company still would have lost with that TV deal and network startup.

No one seriously believes that Bryan is responsible for the $750 million loss. It's just a running joke here to irritate the Bryan fans.

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
10 years from now I'll be drinking a bottle of $350 Cabernet Sauvignon watching the streaming Documentary "Daniel Bryan: How one Vanilla Midget killed Professional Wrestling". People say I was the worst drawing WWF champ of all time but I can proudly say I didn't cost people their jobs and their fortune when I held the strap for a year.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Don't forget that:

House show tours are struggling with Bryan out and Reigns/Orton replacing him

Bryan is getting more mainstream coverage choking out some dude than WWE has in the past three years

His wife is so over for no talent other than being his wife that she's main eventing RAW and has a top match at Summerslam

• Dap
Reactions: R=G