In Honor of L.A. Gangs Having The Hip Hop World Shook Like Its 1996

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Y'all spit out this " It's not 1994... it's (insert current year), NOBODY is paying to hang out in the hood....nobody is getting their chain snatched in LA"

EVERY YEAR

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Idk what’s worse false flaggin or false extorting :mjlol:

LA be lying on their gangster :russ:

O Dog rolling over in his grave right now smh

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk what’s worse false flaggin or false extorting :mjlol:

LA be lying on their gangster :russ:

O Dog rolling over in his grave right now smh

Yet you was cosigning the mysterious powerful forces.

DaringHeavenlyBedlingtonterrier-max-1mb.gif

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
you "reek" of CACness :scust:

Yet your the corny fukk sitting around contemplating blacks killing blacks for your own entertainment. That shyt aint a fukking a game nikka.......ol soft serve ass nikkas sitting around debating gang violence like that shyt is fukking game show called Eliminikka........ :dahell:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all spit out this " It's not 1994... it's (insert current year), NOBODY is paying to hang out in the hood....nobody is getting their chain snatched in LA"

EVERY YEAR

But they will make a thread about Supreme or Haitian Jack talking about how they were in these rappers pockets. Are talk about Tekeshi69 being extorted. It is either one or the other.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Yet your the corny fukk sitting around contemplating blacks killing blacks for your own entertainment. That shyt aint a fukking a game nikka.......ol soft serve ass nikkas sitting around debating gang violence like that shyt is fukking game show called Eliminikka........ :dahell:

LA nikkas got y'all :umad:

:mjlol:

detach

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I gotta give it up to you L.A. nikkas.
in the world of hip hop where white boys out here vulturin, mexican pedophiles running NYC hip hop, Southern hip hop still puttin out c00n music.

these nikkas out here restoring that 90s feelin.. every rapper checkin in, gettin they pockets tapped.:wow:

1*l3xKu5mdYvVsxOdADv-Qaw.jpeg

Off topic but I'm still convince to this day, that Tupac being the fake gangsta rapper he is, stole the whole "bad boy Killa" "west side" *throwing dub gang signs* style from the Banging On Wax tapes.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
lol im just paraphrasing Doggie Diamonds.:mjlol:. But you was on some 69 a bytch. let them bloods nikkas eat. as far as extortion.
Ummm no I wasn’t lol

Try again

I’m the one who kept asking how are y’all so sure he’s getting extorted

That’s what’s you call....

Consistency

Lol