In light of Harvey Weinstein, a Twitter thread on disgusting fat fukk Dan Schneider

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just touching?

This guy definitely had his way sexually with them....

That's crazy. I wonder was these kids parents alright with it. Its crazy because even if you're a white supremacist and he was sexually having his way with your kid it's nothing you can do about it because he's rich and he can get away with it and possibly even rape your kid's mother and not even hsve to go to prison for it. Therefore you would have to deal with it

Last edited:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Wow that's dude from head of the class :deadrose:

Didn't his best friend on the show with the glasses co produce with him?

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I'm trying to figure out how is black people getting brought up in all these white on white situations from this situation to the Vegas shooting to the Harvey Weinstein situation. Non of this stuff got to do with black people but somehow y'all squeeze black people in all these situations. Another thing is this thread is 10 pages long about and references of rape and I only seen like 4 people mention punishment for these people and that's the problem. Y'all don't want punishment for these people. Y'all can't even imagine saying how y'all want punishment for these people and that's insane
This. It's obvious who is pretending to be black on this site because they fly into threads in every section of this site to shyt on black people. Dan Lebatard called Weinstein the white bill Cosby. Anything bad that a white person does gets twisted off topic into a rant on black people do it to with a list of irrelevant to the thread names. Their blood starts boiling that a white person is receiving criticism on this site and they lash out in defense. Hollywood scumbags should have been in a prison years ago not out here free and destroying more victims lives.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
1seriikn0a0z.jpg

:francis:

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. It's obvious who is pretending to be black on this site because they fly into threads in every section of this site to shyt on black people. Dan Lebatard called Weinstein the white bill Cosby. Anything bad that a white person does gets twisted off topic into a rant on black people do it to with a list of irrelevant to the thread names. Their blood starts boiling that a white person is receiving criticism on this site and they lash out in defense. Hollywood scumbags should have been in a prison years ago not out here free and destroying more victims lives.

Exactly. It's like white people can't be criticize without people trying to criticize black people too. It's like "Yeah Hollywood is full of white men raping white women and white men sexually having their way with underage kids and but Obama had to know about this somehow right? And what about Bill Cosby".

And "Yeah that rich white man killed over 60 white people at a country concert and shot over 500 white people but black kids in Chicago have guns and kill each other too right?"

And "Yeah a white supremacists killed a white woman in Charlottesville and it was a lot of white people fighting white people but wasn't they saying ****** out there too and didn't they jump a black guy?"

And "Yeah Dan rape white kids and sexually assault white women but wasn't he in those black guys show and isn't he cool with those black guys and don't he have black people on his show?"

And "Yeah Trump is the worst president in history but Obama did some bad things too right?"

And on and on. Even black people start bringing up black people which I think is either white people acting like black or just plain c00ns

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'm trying to figure out how is black people getting brought up in all these white on white situations from this situation to the Vegas shooting to the Harvey Weinstein situation. Non of this stuff got to do with black people but somehow y'all squeeze black people in all these situations. Another thing is this thread is 10 pages long about and references of rape and I only seen like 4 people mention punishment for these people and that's the problem. Y'all don't want punishment for these people. Y'all can't even imagine saying how y'all want punishment for these people and that's insane

They actually have a point,since black peoples idea of success is emulating the white man,you do have to be proactive in letting it be known we as black people don't condone these actions,and urge anybody being victimized to come foward.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Good choice!

jon-benet-a-435.jpg

nikka, there's nikkaz doing all kinds of debaucherous shyt in damn near every Black church in Amerikkka.

Look at Eddie Long disgusting ass

You think they aint doin' it in Hollyweird?

Dude, the Black church done had so many molesters it don't make no sense.

Why you think the church produces so many homos?

Dude, in France like last week, they ruled that a 28 year-old man had "consensual sex" with an 11 year old girl

People have been going to church for a long time,I dont' know if I want to narrow it down to homos coming out of the church,somebody already bought up Bumbatta to me.

so are black people overcompensating when it comes to our outward and upfront hatred of pedophilles:jbhmm:?

Also I'm pretty sure homosexuality is coming from the food we eat,and water supplies accross america,being raised by single mothers a variety of factors could be possible. I know young girls are victimized in our churches and throughout our community mostly. If young men are being victimized they should come foward immediatley or exact revenge.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They actually have a point,since black peoples idea of success is emulating the white man,you do have to be proactive in letting it be known we as black people don't condone these actions,and urge anybody being victimized to come foward.

When black people have shyt going on in our community do white people say this goes on in the white community too or do they see what problems we have in our community and use them as talking points against us and use our problems to criticize and get away with harming us

Benefited

Banned
Daps
When black people have shyt going on in our community do white people say this goes on in the white community too or do they see what problems we have in our community and use them as talking points against us and use our problems to criticize and get away with harming us

white people dont have any form of bond outside of hating black people,we are not the same. Every fukked up think about white people usually manages to trickle down to us as we are being assimilated by choice and by force. So when we hear about white people problems,the first thing we should think about is the effect on black people,and reflecting on those same problems in our community. This thread would be pointless if it didn't come back around to black people.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white people dont have any form of bond outside of hating black people,we are not the same. Every fukked up think about white people usually manages to trickle down to us as we are being assimilated by choice and by force. So when we hear about white people problems,the first thing we should think about is the effect on black people,and reflecting on those same problems in our community. This thread would be pointless if it didn't come back around to black people.

If that's the case then when black people is discussing problems we are having in our community white people should jump in and say

"Hey white people we have these same problems in our community that we should deal with. Instead of judging Cam Newton for making a joke we need to condemn this white guy who just killed 60 white people at a country concert

or instead of trying to take down Bill Cosby we should be trying to take down Harvey Weinstein and Ben Affleck

or instead of nitpicking about Obama we need need to get Trump impeached immediately before he destroys this entire country

or instead of worrying about why black people love rap music we need to find out what our kids are listening to to make them go shoot up elementary schools and churches and movie theaters

or instead of worrying about drug use in the black community we should be worrying about cocaine use and crack use and opiate use in our community

or instead of worrying about black fathers not being in the black home we need to worry about pedophile fathers in our own homes. That's how it should go right?