In light of Harvey Weinstein, a Twitter thread on disgusting fat fukk Dan Schneider

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Exactly. It's all in the eyes.

tenor.gif

269355_10150988539848308_403164663_n.jpg

:lupe: His eyes especially
Man, if the floodgates ever open on the Schneider's demonic antics during and behind the scenes.... :whoo:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Im finding it hard to give a fukk :yeshrug: everybody knows what the game is and still play

just look at these pictures where they let this man snuggle up with they kids basically.

I couldn't get over the story of the dude behind jeepers creepers when i first heard it:snoop:

theres definitley illimunati sex ring type of shyt going on in all avenues of entertainment and politics,I just choose to believe black people aren't apart of it at large. Unless they are knee deep with powerful jewish people,then you should be worried. nikkas ain't getting in that close unless they got dirt on they hands,or they think they can turn em.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just look at these pictures where they let this man snuggle up with they kids basically.

I couldn't get over the story of the dude behind jeepers creepers when i first heard it:snoop:

theres definitley illimunati sex ring type of shyt going on in all avenues of entertainment and politics,I just choose to believe black people aren't apart of it at large. Unless they are knee deep with powerful jewish people,then you should be worried. nikkas ain't getting in that close unless they got dirt on they hands,or they think they can turn em.
My thing is, they keep quiet until the money dry up. I don't wanna hear it. When that Ariana Grande bytch fall off and she wants to start cryin I'll yawn at her ass too. She sure is quiet right now while she poppin. The parents of the kids are worse though, I'll admit that

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
269355_10150988539848308_403164663_n.jpg

:lupe: His eyes especially
Man, if the floodgates ever open on the Schneider's demonic antics during and behind the scenes.... :whoo:

don't hold your breath. he's a major player for disney

this is why none of these allegations and complaints ever stick :sas2:

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps

What happened with the jeepers creeper's dude? And I definitely believe some satanic sexual rituals or magic is practiced in these Hollywood circles....in regards 2 black celebrities I respect JAYZ but he suspect bro same with DIDDY LA REID KEVIN LILES & RUSSELL SIMMONS they would definitely be involved in the higher rungs of Hollywood

Benefited

Banned
Daps
My thing is, they keep quiet until the money dry up. I don't wanna hear it. When that Ariana Grande bytch fall off and she wants to start cryin I'll yawn at her ass too. She sure is quiet right now while she poppin. The parents of the kids are worse though, I'll admit that

Im sure its different when your on the move and have money for mountains of coke to make you not think about it. But when its all over and you have to sit in a house alone and think back:mjcry:? Plus you can't blame the kids for not wanting to tell everybody they got molested.

And stop thinkin black people are different. When money is involved everybody is the same race wise.

and absolutley not,certain cultures have different things. African American people are not into kids,you couldn't get away with it on as large a scale as these people have for such a long period. Michael Jackson was well loved and well connected and got taken down quick for even appearing to be on some funny shyt. nikkas would not tolerate this shyt going on for long without blowing the lid off the operation:dame:

I don't doubt women and probably men are being victimized in our industry though:francis:. But what adults decide to do is different than kids

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
and absolutley not,certain cultures have different things. African American people are not into kids,you couldn't get away with it on as large a scale as these people have for such a long period. Michael Jackson was well loved and well connected and got taken down quick for even appearing to be on some funny shyt. nikkas would not tolerate this shyt going on for long without blowing the lid off the operation:dame:

I don't doubt women and probably men are being victimized in our industry though:francis:. But what adults decide to do is different than kids
Afrika Bambatta would disagree

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sure its different when your on the move and have money for mountains of coke to make you not think about it. But when its all over and you have to sit in a house alone and think back:mjcry:? Plus you can't blame the kids for not wanting to tell everybody they got molested.

Every situation is different. I'm not condemning everyone that got taken advantage of, but some of them I have no sympathy for.

And what I'm sayin is, if a Jew wants to molest a black kid with dreams of being rich it's gonna happen more than likely. Not everytime, but that shyt is colorless.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
What happened with the jeepers creeper's dude? And I definitely believe some satanic sexual rituals or magic is practiced in these Hollywood circles....in regards 2 black celebrities I respect JAYZ but he suspect bro same with DIDDY LA REID KEVIN LILES & RUSSELL SIMMONS they would definitely be involved in the higher rungs of Hollywood

Disney Movie's Director a Convicted Child Molester : Hollywood: He says, 'I paid for my mistakes dearly,' but victim of incident several years ago urges boycott of 'Powder.'
"Walt Disney Studios, a name synonymous with family entertainment, has become embroiled in an unlikely controversy with disclosures that the writer/director of its latest film, "Powder," is a convicted child molester.

Victor Salva, a former child-care worker who impressed Hollywood filmmakers with his early cinematic work, was sentenced to three years in state prison in 1988 for molesting a 12-year-old boy who had acted in two of his films. Salva videotaped one of the encounters.

Salva, 37, declined to be interviewed but issued a statement Tuesday through his agent saying he deeply regretted his actions, adding: "I paid for my mistakes dearly."

The revelations came as the now 20-year-old victim, Nathan Winters of Concord, Calif., picketed a screening of "Powder" on Monday night in Westwood."

and he's still up to his old tricks

"Convicted pedophile and creator of the Jeepers Creepers films, 57-year-old Victor Salva, has been criticized after launching a casting call for an 18-year-old to play the part of a 13-year-old girl who flees her abusive grandfather.

After the Canadian Union of British Columbia Performers (UBCP), a local actors' union, released a notice detailing Salva's past, the advertisement for the role in the upcoming Jeepers Creepers III was removed from breakdownservices.com, the casting website it had been posted on"

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Afrika Bambatta would disagree

Damn:francis:

I can't lie,hiphop has been a little too quiet about that.

Do these people get into the industry to take advantage of kids,or is this some sick shyt that comes with the money and power,and being introduced to new demonic things in Hollywood:patrice:

I never trust coaches of little league teams or any other man who picks a job where he is constantly around children. Its sad it has to be that way.