In Prehistoric Ethiopia, Otters Were as Big as Lions :

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
well theres the Liger, which is terrifying but those mad scientist took all the ferocity of the lion/tiger and tamed it.

just a big kitty cat :

o-HERCULES-LIGER-900.jpg
I dunno what mad science you talking about. Those animals are generally born large but retarded and sterile. Had nothing to do with "scientists" Lions and tigers would not breed naturally so they are "defective"

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I dunno what mad science you talking about. Those animals are generally born large but retarded and sterile. Had nothing to do with "scientists" Lions and tigers would not breed naturally so they are "defective"

Asia has both tho so it might happen in the wild

Korang

Rookie
Daps
Nah Ligers have none of the aggressive nature of either a Tiger or a Lion. They literally will only attack you if you present yourself as a threat other than that they will leave you alone.

I actually saw two at a Lion and Tiger sanctuary out here(they are fukking huge closer in size to bears) and all the handlers said they are almost doglike in nature, instead of catlike.
Yeah. Tigons (male lion and female tiger) are supposed to be more aggressive but are more rare to occur than Ligers due to male tigers not understanding female lion advances.

tigon-male-tiger-lionA.jpg