In retrospect, The Sopranos was kind of racist

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
True, but didn't they even have a story or episode about Italian heritage that addressed that "not all Italians are like this and they hate how they're portrayed in the media", but black people didn't get anything of the sort and just for constantly shyt on :francis:

It's nothing less than what I'd expect, but I'm just sayin.

Every Italian on there is either an enabler, hypocrite or otherwise caught up in the mob if they're not outright criminals

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
OP proves herself to be a dense retard yet again

And @Ghost Utmost as far as LOTR goes, Orcs have been closer to working class englishmen, read the Hobbit, and the Far Haradrim are Black people

Wtf did you expect from an adaptation of a story written in the 50s based on British mythology? :mindblown:

I wouldn't say I expect anything different, I just realize it's not for me.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
going over each season, i’m hard pressed to find a single positive depiction of a black person.

the gangster rapper who tried to extort hess.

the self absorbed tragic mulatto who played meadow (and probably messed with her roommate).

the pigheaded cop who had a chip on his shoulder and was disliked by everyone.

and, yeah, i guess you had one or two who weren’t bad in any obvious regard: the caretaker who looked after olivia; the father and daughter who invited jackie into their apartment when he was on the run.

:unimpressed:

Contradict your own thread in the first post brehs :aicmon: You reaching with half the characters you posted. No human being is completely positive or negative in real life. People have flaws. Since you looking for model citizens then you forgot the black Reverend who tells Carmella to leave Tony. You also forgot the black doctor who diagnoses Tonys injuries to Chris to convince him Adriana didn't blow him. If they don't have enough screen time then go watch a show that isn't centered around Italians.