In the Bible it says that Abraham's wife Sarah called her husband "master".

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Allow me to provide clarity my friend. Tis simply a meaning that the husband is the master, or head over his house and family. Twas very common during this time for the wife to call her husband master. The husband is called to provide for his family through hard labour for the bible says if a man doesn't work, a man doesn't eat. Therefore, the wife is called to serve her husband and care for him. Tis a team. Equal give and take, my friends.

Do not be mislead. Tis not meant to be as a slave/master relationship. If ye are the provider for thy family and house, surely ye art the master of thy household. God bless our patriarch Abraham and his wife Sarah for their faith and trust in God.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
If that's all it takes to make my man happy, then yeah. I'd do it.... I don't really know a man that would get off this type of stuff, though. Its kinda weird.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Allow me to provide clarity my friend. Tis simply a meaning that the husband is the master, or head over his house and family. Twas very common during this time for the wife to call her husband master. The husband is called to provide for his family through hard labour for the bible says if a man doesn't work, a man doesn't eat. Therefore, the wife is called to serve her husband and care for him. Tis a team. Equal give and take, my friends.

Do not be mislead. Tis not meant to be as a slave/master relationship. If ye are the provider for thy family and house, surely ye art the master of thy household. God bless our patriarch Abraham and his wife Sarah for their faith and trust in God.
This.

Giselle

Daps
Ladies will you do the same for your husband? I am referencing 1 Peter 3:6.

For instance, Sarah obeyed her husband, Abraham, and called him her master. You are her daughters when you do what is right without fear of what your husbands might do.

@miranda
@Phoenix_Knightly23
@CoolazzFemale
@Leissyondabrain
@Colicat
@KinksandCoils
@gogogubari
@Canadadry
@SouthernBelle
@Rawster
@Rawtid
@Juicy

Never! That's just like calling him "daddy". It's gross.

Taketh your asseth on somewhere! lol

I just saw you in that cranberry thread talking like that. You are going to talk like that in every post now? That's your new thing?

• On Mar 25, 2016 at 12:22 AM the username was changed from Jmb4life to Preacher.

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
Hell to the naw naw. The day Donald Trump becomes an illegal alien and is working for less than 7.25 an hour is the day I call any man master.

Even then, hell to the naw naw.:camby:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Never! That's just like calling him "daddy". It's gross.

Taketh your asseth on somewhere! lol

I just saw you in that cranberry thread talking like that. You are going to talk like that in every post now? That's your new thing?

• On Mar 25, 2016 at 12:22 AM the username was changed from Jmb4life to Preacher.
My life hath been changed. Formerly I wast called Jmb4life. Now my sister, I focus to bring the light of Christ into the lives of my Coli family. May God bless you.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds to me like the ladies who say this is beneath them are not actual true Christians :sas2:

I know u tring to be humorous but.......Abraham is old testemant and Jesus switched up a lot of the rules in the new testemant....Like for instance when Jesus came on the scene all that multiple wives stuff went out the window. And Abraham did have a Baby momma so....There are some things in the OT that need not apply to Christians who follow Jesus and the NT.

Last edited: