"In the Linc, yet still a ni&&a 'n a Coop" - Offical SNF Cowboys @ Eagles thread - Oct 16, 2022

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
nikkas talking about Dak. Ain't nobody scared of Dak dude can't win for shyt in playoffs and he going to climb over Giants and Eagles :mjlol: . We about to leave yall and Giants probably too.

Go to sleep @dtownreppin214
nikka i am in the bay. it is 9pm. you the one posting from tomorrow on the east coast. we got yall burning the midnight oil trying to get our attention. this really was yall super bowl. embarrassing. :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nikka i am in the bay. it is 9pm. you the one posting from tomorrow on the east coast. we got yall burning the midnight oil trying to get our attention. this really was yall super bowl. embarrassing. :mjlol:

You quoting me.... you got a long night to be mad. Yall in third place in the division and hyping up an overrated QB who ain't ain't shyt... log off the coli for the night breh.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dude had less than 200 pass yards lol. But you say WERE lying to ourselves. Ok buddy. I said he was trash pregame and now. If he wasn't I'd say it.

Why have more when you running that shyt down they throat. We don't need to pass for 300 every game breh. Just go to sleep

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You quoting me.... you got a long night to be mad. Yall in third place in the division and hyping up an overrated QB who ain't ain't shyt... log off the coli for the night breh.
I think you guys want us to be more mad than we actually are. I don't see any Cowboys fans tripping about this game. We held our own with an obvious deficient qb anchoring us. the qb who threw for 8 tds versus yall last year will be back in December, I want you to keep the same energy then.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why have more when you running that shyt down they throat. We don't need to pass for 300 every game breh. Just go to sleep
You CANT pass lol. Every pass that was over 10 yards was a high school qb play. Again stop lying to yourself

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I think you guys want us to be more mad than we actually are. I don't see any Cowboys fans tripping about this game. We held our own with an obvious deficient qb anchoring us. the qb who threw for 8 tds versus yall last year will be back in December, I want you to keep the same energy then.

Bro i could care less how yall feel we 6-0 and going into a bye with the Phillies and 76ers starting Tuesday. fukk them Cowboys but you acting like Dak a savior is sad as fukk. Our team was ass until like week 9. Last game of the season we play 3rd stringers.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
he's improved but he did not live up to all the hype leading up to this game. they obviously got training wheels on him still.

We didn't need him to throw downfield, that wasn't the gameplan. Plan was to soak up TOP and wear out your defense. It worked, Eagles scored more points than any other team so far this season. Had Diggs throwing conniption fits in the end zone after the DeVonta TD. Jalen made plays and extended drives with his feet and quick wit. All we needed.