In the next four years I pray for these 10 things to happen..

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is exactly how republicans reacted to Obama :mjlol:

Whole country full of Chicken Littles...
True but the difference is striking, they hated Obama,because he's well.....black

We hate trump because he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's in for and has no concept of government. But the entertainment value should be piff. :ehh:

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
True but the difference is striking, they hated Obama,because he's well.....black

We hate trump because he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's in for and has no concept of government. But the entertainment value should be piff. :ehh:
Agreed.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is exactly how republicans reacted to Obama :mjlol:

Whole country full of Chicken Littles...

The difference is. I don't hate trump. I :scusthov: the logic people used to vote for him in the first place.

I hate the 2 party system as currently constructed. 1 party has total control and their ideology is flawed and I hope it gets exposed.

A lot of white people voted for Trump out of racism and/or ignorance. That's not why people voted for Obama.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:picard: Its Truly tragic we have so many Nikkas who have no clue how the world really works....and this is HL so the community in general is in real trouble

the idea that any of these

1. Another financial collapse.
2. Another recession.
3. 2 more proxy wars.
4. Slow economic growth.
5. Rising temperatures in the summer.
6. 2 to 3 major hurricanes per year
7. 5 to 7 F3 to F5 tornados in the fly over states.
8. Droughts.
9. Water shortages.
10. High unemployment.

Will happen and its only the "cacs" who will suffer is so idiotic im almost speechless...:wow: and OP was probably alive during some disaters like Hurricane Katrina...."who is this suffering OP???''
gettyimages-54187007-d2c0c386c63a14211d6ccf7dbc1e7fff3f840092-s900-c85.jpg

a_love_katrina_anniversary_500x279.jpg

Every disaster affects poor people more because they have less resources,less reserves,less outside networks that can help,Less portable skill.less mobility

Nothing-in-all-the-world-is-more-dangerous-than-sincere-ignorance-and-conscientious-stupidity.-Martin-Luther-King-Jr..jpg

:francis:

Last edited:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
no, you don't pray for any of those things to happen. not a single one.

what this really is, is a pathetic and sad attempt at fishing for daps. this type of stupid bullshyt might play in tlr but here... :ufdup:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
no, you don't pray for any of those things to happen. not a single one.

what this really is, is a pathetic and sad attempt at fishing for daps. this type of stupid bullshyt might play in tlr but here... :ufdup:

I have enough daps.

People get away with being ignorant too much in this country. Their votes put ignorant people in office on the local, state, and federal level. Yes, I want all of the above to happen just to see who they will blame.

No excuses. If you don't agree with Trump's or the current mutated republican parties ideology is then you would agree with me.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
2. Another recession.
3. 2 more proxy wars.
4. Slow economic growth.
8. Droughts.
9. Water shortages.
10. High unemployment.

:blessed:

bitter white people deserve everything they get. Minorities suffer regardless of the economic climate so we can survive. White people can't. They feel like this is their country and they have a sense of entitlement. There needs to be pain and suffering. I'm willing to cut off my nose to spite my face but in America I don't have any facial features. I'm not even acknowledged unless I play a sport or entertain people in some way shape or form.

5-7 are probably the only one's you don't have to worry too much about. :coffee:

#WW3set always taking members :planned:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
2. Another recession.
3. 2 more proxy wars.
4. Slow economic growth.
8. Droughts.
9. Water shortages.
10. High unemployment.

:blessed:

bitter white people deserve everything they get. Minorities suffer regardless of the economic climate so we can survive. White people can't. They feel like this is their country and they have a sense of entitlement. There needs to be pain and suffering. I'm willing to cut off my nose to spite my face but in America I don't have any facial features. I'm not even acknowledged unless I play a sport or entertain people in some way shape or form.
You forgot the most important one
11. Impeachment

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You forgot the most important one
11. Impeachment
That's the only one anyone should wish for. shyt, all the global warming related ones will have nothing to do with Trump....like he's going to flip the "global warming" switch and shyts going to collapse over night. :heh: