IN TIME = TIMELESS CLASSIC

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i did not find that scene laughable at all.

it was one of the most powerful scenes in the movie.

plus it showed how people who are poor don't have amenities like cell phones readily at their disposable.

like so many who have,... self equate as a norm.

that scene phucked't a n!gga up hardbody because the world was so phucked up.

that jt and his mom stayed together and both were scratching and scrounging, to rrally stay alive.

just so possibly his mom who was fifty could finally have a different life,..for once.

while still jt was not allowed to actually be a man, economically.

so finally when a windfall happens he gets hit with the tragedy amoungst the windfall.

i guess cause i lived sh!t like this or am wise enough to learn from others in similiar predicaments.

i saw that scene as incredibly gripping.

the bad reviews of this movie also speak volumes.

especially, about how much of an economic difference. anyone who has attained a consistent occupation in the film industry is incapable of relating to actual content out of their social stratum.

one of the most important lines, you will hear in life is delivered by jt.

yet,..it's hardly resonated any reviews as relevent to the content and how good this movie is.

that line was you can not help if you were born into poverty.

i guess most people who categorically are groomed for the film business by education and pedigree are not poor.

nor do they give a phuck cause their are in the highest profitable business in the world.

they get to compete in that industry because you have to buy your grade level in that industry.

buying your grade level in that industry generally ilicits a certain type.

when it comes to economic stratum.

the same type that is generally not wise enough to self equate past their existence.

as they don't have to as their lives arr not typically befallen by poverty.

art barr

nah that's not what i meant. the scene was cool and all but i cant take JT seriously so when he screams out "NOOOOO" i burst out laughing. if it was anyone else i might've been :sadcam:

YBE

Banned
Daps
saw it last night after the recommendation. very interesting and unique plot. could have done without JT though. That scene with his momma where he was :sadcam: was laughable.

i did not find that scene laughable at all.

it was one of the most powerful scenes in the movie.

plus it showed how people who are poor don't have amenities like cell phones readily at their disposable.

like so many who have,... self equate as a norm.

that scene phucked't a n!gga up hardbody because the world was so phucked up.

that jt and his mom stayed together and both were scratching and scrounging, to rrally stay alive.

just so possibly his mom who was fifty could finally have a different life,..for once.

while still jt was not allowed to actually be a man, economically.

so finally when a windfall happens he gets hit with the tragedy amoungst the windfall.

i guess cause i lived sh!t like this or am wise enough to learn from others in similiar predicaments.

i saw that scene as incredibly gripping.

the bad reviews of this movie also speak volumes.

especially, about how much of an economic difference. anyone who has attained a consistent occupation in the film industry is incapable of relating to actual content out of their social stratum.

one of the most important lines, you will hear in life is delivered by jt.

yet,..it's hardly resonated any reviews as relevent to the content and how good this movie is.

that line was you can not help if you were born into poverty.

i guess most people who categorically are groomed for the film business by education and pedigree are not poor.

nor do they give a phuck cause their are in the highest profitable business in the world.

they get to compete in that industry because you have to buy your grade level in that industry.

buying your grade level in that industry generally ilicits a certain type.

when it comes to economic stratum.

the same type that is generally not wise enough to self equate past their existence.

as they don't have to as their lives arr not typically befallen by poverty.

art barr

same here. nikkas is fukking heartless. son just caught 1 million odd years worth of time and his mom died 2 seconds before he got to her :to:

Running 2 hours through the streets of Cali while the rich dude was gambling hundreds of years like its water. :pacspit:

Its a brilliant allegory. To me, its one of the best movies of 2011. They need to do a sequel. Go to DC or NYC & completely crash everything.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of my favs. It’s underrated.

I wish I was a billionaire sometimes because there’s plenty of movies and tv shows I would’ve either made sequels to or uncancelled them and put them on a streaming service. Like Firefly, Revolution, Timeless, Salvation, God Friended Me etc. Looper, Wanted and Jumper could’ve had sequels too.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this was a well executed trap thread.
glad i got notifications about this movie.
helped me revisit janice and the fall from grace ending.
that after kobe.
i won't ever be respectfully booking in the the coliseum battle dome fight arena.

art barr

that network championship title run with both sohh titles and the coli world title belt.
shyt is tha stuff of legendary lore.