In Your House: Hell in a Cell (4 match PPV special)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Let the fun continue
I just watched the main event..

What a fukking piece of shyt match and probably the worst main event match I've ever seen.

Bray no sold like 20 curb stomps. Is everyone going to need to hit 50 finishers to beat him? They never think things through.

Sad thing is Becky/Sasha had one of the better women's matches on the main roster and their HIAC match was good. Bryan/Reigns vs Harper/Rowan was very good. Asuka/Kairi have won the tag gold. But that's all become null void by that ending. No one will remember those moments.

They will do something on RAW tonight that will win over some on here but I think that ending will do them some damage.

This jackass kicked out at ONE after 20 Stomps and a chair shot to the head.

Never talk shyt about Super Cena again.

Do you know how stupid it is for him to kick out 20 finishers? It makes it look so stupid and messes with the consistency.

How many finishers is it going to take to beat him? 40 + a bullet to the head?

Finished the match, I now understand why people hated it so much.

fukk off with the red lighting. I feel like I should have been paid to watch that trash.

I really wish they'd stop with this finisher spam shyt. Not only should no one kick out of that many finishers, but it makes the finishers look like dog shyt.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
come on man Cena is ten times the performer Bray is

dude has been giving a ton of big matches and only DB has really gotten a great match out of him
Roman Reigns has also had good matches with Bray. He had a better Hell In A Cell match with Reigns than he did with Rollins.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
72949992_109881207089185_6831190955106762752_o.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How does the AEW title which hasn't been around but a few months seem like a bigger deal than the Universal title?
The belt isn’t an absolutely hideous design for starters and just a palette swap of the other belt, and the guy holding it is cutting promos nonstop about how big a deal it is. He also hasn’t been booked like a paper champ since winning it. That ugly red belt has the WOAT lineage of any title that Vince has ever made too, so that doesn’t help. Off tv for months at a time for two years, Goldberg getting a one month run just so Brock can get it from him, using Braun as a bait and switch to cash in on it so the crowd doesn’t walk out of a main event in protest, the first guy to win it suffering a major injury that match, the crowd spending said match shytting all over the belt design and name. Lot of reasons.