Incels and Divestors are a threat to black relationships and the black community

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
If You Are A Incel or Divestor I'm Gonna Need You To Stop Reading This, Log Off, and Drink Bleach Under Thy Sink. This Is For Black People and People Who Love Being Black Only.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT STREET nikkaS AND RATCHETS/THOTS/SINGLE MOTHERS!"

There's thousands of pieces of media, literature and articarls about that, we talking about you vermin.

Anyway. The sanctity between black men and women and the overall community is under attack by unwashed, unkempt, tacky losers, both male and female. These bozos and failed cumstains feel as through it is the fault of the black community they can't get a significant other. So what do they do? They look inward and look to destroy the bonds we have fostered as black men and women. Let's face facts and play it straight. yes some of us are openly shytty towards one another and it manifests in a number of ways we are too familiar with and have beaten that dead horse since the 90's. But let's just keep it real: We need one another, and we're all we got. But you see, that's where the Incels, Shea Butter Divestors, Manosphere dikksuckers come into play. They know that through kinship and social customs how we operate, and they choose to air out our in house business for the whole world to see. But this is where they've made a fatal flaw and why they should be looked at as a lesser enemy of white supremacy, because that's who they are helping. There's a distinct difference between what Bill Cosby and others have done and what these sellouts are doing. They are undermining our position and place in this world amongst each other. To hell what the whites, gays, mexicans, asians and other people think for a moment. That's why these people are a cancer that we all need to decide to cut out. maybe I'm overreacting, but I have had it with the dregs of our community crying about why they can't get dikk or cooch and acting like their own desire of the flesh needs to come before our most vunerable.

I love my people at the end of the day, thorough thick and thin. I wanna see us be happy. I wanna see us win.

1 Corinthians 1:10

10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OP
The rhetoric/figures you're calling out.
Adults that promote that level of ignorance/negativity , or who are susceptible to believing it, are essentially useless.

Can't be taken seriously, and are best avoided.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
This nikka got his thread bumped from august and now it’s gonna be a full blown discussion but when I make a thread and no one respond in 15 minutes nikkas quick to tag @YaThreadFloppedB!

I got y’all nikkas.

lilreese.gif

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I thought being an incel meant you're involuntarily celibate? It ain't they fault when some of them just need guidance. It's not black incels out here shooting up schools or attacking people because they're incels.
:patrice:

With divestors there's a clear agenda though.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
How are people who are ignored more of a problem than those who actually make contact with others? I mean as someone who struggles with women, ive been around plenty of people who get women(friends/family/coworkers):who sound no different than the incels that whine. In fact alot of the black/red pill shyt i learned, was from those who didnt struggle(men and women).