Indian cops take seized SUV out for a ride, owner remotely locks them inside for 3 hours

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I was browsing Indian news with that shyt we talking about in HL and his story got me :laff:

Three Lucknow Police Personnel had a hard time on Wednesday as they were stranded around 143 kilometres away from the state capital in the Lakhimpur Kehri area after they took a seized vehicle on a ride. Using a tracking system, the car's owner stopped the SUV’s engine and locked it, leaving the cops stranded inside for two hours.

The personnel could be ‘rescued’ later, only after police officials requested the owner of the vehicle to unlock the security system through his mobile app. In this bizarre incident reported from the state capital, the SUV (Mahindra Scorpio) was seized and brought to Gomti Nagar Police Station (where the accused cops were posted) due to an issue between two parties. However, the issue was resolved and later on the owner of the vehicle Akhand Singh was asked to take back his car.

On Wednesday, when Akhand reached Gomti Nagar Police station to take back his vehicle, he found it missing. Immediately, he checked the location of the vehicle on his app and was surprised to see the vehicle moving almost 143 kilometers away from Lucknow in the Lakhimpur Kheri area. Akhand immediately locked his vehicle through the app using high-end security feature, which left the cops stranded midway. On learning what has happened, police officials had to request the owner of the vehicle several times to unlock the vehicle.

Imagine the terror in their little hearts as they stuck in a shut-down locked-down vehicle 100 miles from their station for two hours knowing their entire career and possibly freedom just went down the fukking tubes. Just think of what conversation must have been like in that thing. :lolbron:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Indian breh should have installed a remote ejecto seat too:mjlol:

giphy.gif