"INDIAN" Kentucky Shop Owner Holds Black Man At Gunpoint & Accuses Him Of Stealing!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And i say to mysellf what a wonderful world.

Habib woulda got armdragged and strangled till curry blast out his eyes to season my tandoori chicken.

Hipefully bruh didnt steal, so i dont have to embarrassingly retract my statement

Daps
Hopefully dude didn't steal but even if he did you don't pull the pistol out.

Indian fakkit don't know how to control his weapon either, he was too close and had it at his side with his other arm gripping dudes shirt.he asking for his weapon to be used on him.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
By design, the young black male is the most demonized and criminalized group on planet Earth.

Mainly through the use of a tactic called "media propaganda", young black males have been successfully reduced to thugs and violent savages:

If You Are Black Its Imperative That You Are Aware Of What "Media Propaganda" Is

So while you may think its "just entertainment", its actually apart of the plan to perpetuate the most negative stereotypes of blacks to a worldwide audience much like Minstrel Shows and other forms of propaganda of the past:

Tt51gjo.jpg

LQUEydP.jpg

Again, this is all by design to keep blacks hated and feared. White supremacy thrives off of the fear of black people.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Hopefully dude didn't steal. Shirtless nikka crying n shyt tho....

Stop it slime :picard:
Somebody accusing you of stealing when you're innocent will cause that.

I remember when I was accused of stealing a long time ago and I was so mad that I felt like crying because I knew I didn't do it.

I can imagine it being 10× worse with somebody pulling a gun on you

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully dude didn't steal but even if he did you don't pull the pistol out.

Indian fakkit don't know how to control his weapon either, he was too close and had it at his side with his other arm gripping dudes shirt.he asking for his weapon to be used on him.

nikkas freeze up when they see the heat. :manny: thats not a sarcastic post. Most people dont know how to defend against a person with a gun.

:hubie: I can't keep telling nikkas, to get armed, get a ccw and a handgun. If you don't have any charges that prevent you from owning a gun theres no reason why you shouldnt have one in 2017.

Damn near every other ethnicity is comfortable with firearms. White are mad comfortable, taking their young kids hunting, letting them shoot .22's, latino/mexicans don't play that "guns aint for us" game. Black people are culturally conditioned to be against guns. Every image of a black man with a gun is a thug, or is going to jail. Its ingrained in our DNA if your black and you interact with guns you will die or go to jail.

you literally have white people out here juggling guns
hqdefault.jpg
thats how comfortable with firearms they are. And black people are still like :hubie: "No thanks, guns arent for me."

White people are walking around in broad day, faces unmasked with guns, and for some reason nikkas are like :yeshrug:

nikkas is getting molested in sandwich shops by cacs with guns and just taking it. I dont know, man I dont know what to say. It aint me. I keep it on me. Not out of fear but necessity. Keys, wallet, phone, gun.