Indian Student, Found Dead In College Hostel, "Continuously" Assaulted For 29 Hours

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Brah when I was based in KAF we lived in them SouthPark projects.

I made sure to take my showers right when the DFAC opened for dinner cause everybody was at the Asian DFAC and the shower trailers was freshly clean and empty.

Them Indian TCS would be fukking each other in them shyts at night.

Rape'n them lil Filipino TCS and shyt.

Ayoo what year(s) were you there?

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
2011-Aug 2014
Off and on 2015-2016

I was there in 2012 - 2020 along with a few other FOBs in the south. I took a break one year though and went to NTC.

I had the luxery of not ever staying in South Park. :whew:

I was in a compound across from the Afghan Airport by the drone compounds and later at Camp Roberts and Camp Hicks.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I was there in 2012 - 2020 along with a few other FOBs in the south. I took a break one year though and went to NTC.

I had the luxery of not ever staying in South Park. :whew:

I was in a compound across from the Afghan Airport by the drone compounds and later at Camp Roberts and Camp Hicks.
Our core team was based out of KAF but I was always out on missions attached to army units so I was gone most of the time and probably would get 4 days a month back at KAF. I was at like 50 different FOBs, CP, COPs, etc in the South. Then I got sent out to LeatherNeck and attached to Marine units for a while then came back.

I was on convoys atleast 25 days a month. Living out my bag, out having to shyt in garbage bags, tower climbing dead in the city getting RPG fire and shyt.

It was a lot.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Our core team was based out of KAF but I was always out on missions attached to army units so I was gone most of the time and probably would get 4 days a month back at KAF. I was at like 50 different FOBs, CP, COPs, etc in the South. Then I got sent out to LeatherNeck and attached to Marine units for a while then came back.

I was on convoys atleast 25 days a month. Living out my bag, out having to shyt in garbage bags, tower climbing dead in the city getting RPG fire and shyt.

It was a lot.

I spent some time on leatherneck on a SF compound after they closed Leatherneck. Spent some time with Marines on Dwyer too.

I did all of my crazy shyt back in 2003-2004. I was part of the Katrina response too since I was a MP doing SRT. Good times and bad times.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I spent some time on leatherneck on a SF compound after they closed Leatherneck. Spent some time with Marines on Dwyer too.

I did all of my crazy shyt back in 2003-2004. I was part of the Katrina response too since I was a MP doing SRT. Good times and bad times.
When I got back from Iraq in 05 my unit was getting sent down for Katrina but I ended up PCS to a NATO unit in VA.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
When I got back from Iraq in 05 my unit was getting sent down for Katrina but I ended up PCS to a NATO unit in VA.

It sucked down there at first but as things stabilized we got special duty pay, stayed on the french quarter and worked 14 day/7 day off rotation. I lived in BR at the time and I was a NCO so half the time I would go home after work. It ended up being a pretty cushy mission.

I was engaged at the time so that probably kept me out of a lot of trouble. :pachaha: