Indian train turns donkey into a fine powder

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Indians seem intent on killing themselves by train, and now it seems even the animals are getting in on the act

:what:

Daps
and you have idiots that did photoshoots on train tracks. people think trains are moving slow because they are so big. they be haulin ass (no pun intened).
Size can trick the brain when it comes to speed.

I bet that's what happens to squirrels when they get hit by cars. They'll have the speed to make it but then almost panic and stop because the big mass of plastic and metal is going like 3x faster than they thought.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
eeyore-without-it.gif

He was lying, he tried :mjcry:

I will never forgive ol sassy ass Christopher Robins with them sissy socks for not getting Eeyore put on a SSRI:to:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
This vid is really mind fycking me. It's like the donkey wanted to die. Since when do animals commit suicide? Then again the people recording the vid don't sound like they were shocked. So I don't know if they put a cripped donkey out there that couldn't run or what. This vid just doesn't seem right.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
This vid is really mind fycking me. It's like the donkey wanted to die. Since when do animals commit suicide? Then again the people recording the vid don't sound like they were shocked. So I don't know if they put a cripped donkey out there that couldn't run or what. This vid just doesn't seem right.
Donkey's dumb af breh