Indy Wrestling Discussion Thread

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
The carniest of all carny promotions, IWA Mid-South, (Infamous for their King of the Deathmatch tournament, and where CM Punk, Chris Hero and others found their footing in wrestling) was still around, to my surprise.

Their current heavy and jr. champion, Jake Crist (from Impact fame) told on Twitter that Ian Rotten (IWA's promoter) didn't pay him (*shocking*) and burned the belts. I thought it was a promo. It looked like one.

Other wrestlers started supporting him and dropping off the promotion.

It turned out that Ian Rotten is legally blind and his girlfriend allegedly tricked him into believing she had paid everyone.

She sent googled images to wrestlers, trying to show them she was in line at banks and such to pay them.

Now they have cancelled all upcoming shows. Carny as fukk.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
And by the way, I'm half expecting Ian to have blind fold match against Misty were in the end he turns heel and shows the 3 people at his garage and the 2 watching on Facebook Live that he isn't blind and is ready to start anew :mjlol:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
At West Coast Pro Wrestling’s 5th year anniversary show, and it’s been pretty lit so far :ehh:

If y’all haven’t heard of Queen Aminata, please search her up :wow: fine/thick as hell and can go

Daniel Garcia was a surprise wrestler and Powerhouse Hobbs was there with his kid

I’ve noticed that it’s easy to gauge interest in a match by checking to see how many people are on their phones. The bangers had very little, but the mid matches had hella people with their heads down

Overall I had a great night

jeh

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

All+Elite+Wreslting+-+Tony+Khan+has+a+major+announcement+happening+on+this+week%27s+Dynamite.jpg