Infinity Game board

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
PXL-20240308-143827975-2.jpg

Anybody else got one of these things?

Basically it has a bunch of board/table top games on it. Monopoly, clue, trouble, sorry, risk, connect 4. And others.

You can power it with a battery pack or wall adapter. It's basically a big ass android tablet.....without the play store. Older versions could be rooted so you could put apks on it. The company and it's developers don't have a lot of content as far as games on it. So honestly it's pretty dead.

Lots of people selling them on Craig's/FB marketplace. If you can get it at $200. Then that's ok....anything under it's a steal.

It's fun if you have young kids. They don't really care about the experience and it's always fun. For me solitaire, monopoly and the games I play on here are more fun on my switch or iPad, surface, and even phone but those devices aren't as large as this. This has a lot of potential and delivers where it does but there's a lot of simple games that just aren't there. It's not hard to find a good apk for blackjack or Hold'em but the ones for this are kind of trash.

Although the experience for some games aren't as fun. Buying 12 hasbro board games from target runs about $250 with tax. Plus you got all the pieces that could get lost, broken, cars and money torn and chewed up....so like I said $200 isn't bad. And under is a steal.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
PXL-20240308-143827975-2.jpg

Anybody else got one of these things?

Basically it has a bunch of board/table top games on it. Monopoly, clue, trouble, sorry, risk, connect 4. And others.

You can power it with a battery pack or wall adapter. It's basically a big ass android tablet.....without the play store. Older versions could be rooted so you could put apks on it. The company and it's developers don't have a lot of content as far as games on it. So honestly it's pretty dead.

Lots of people selling them on Craig's/FB marketplace. If you can get it at $200. Then that's ok....anything under it's a steal.

It's fun if you have young kids. They don't really care about the experience and it's always fun. For me solitaire, monopoly and the games I play on here are more fun on my switch or iPad, surface, and even phone but those devices aren't as large as this. This has a lot of potential and delivers where it does but there's a lot of simple games that just aren't there. It's not hard to find a good apk for blackjack or Hold'em but the ones for this are kind of trash.

Although the experience for some games aren't as fun. Buying 12 hasbro board games from target runs about $250 with tax. Plus you got all the pieces that could get lost, broken, cars and money torn and chewed up....so like I said $200 isn't bad. And under is a steal.
2023-04-19-21-49-41.jpg

Got one last year. They are awesome for game night. Get a full game of monopoly done in two hours so that's dope as hell. Plus they have more games that you can buy. I bought a tower defense game that's pretty fun as well. I have the 32 inch version.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2023-04-19-21-49-41.jpg

Got one last year. They are awesome for game night. Get a full game of monopoly done in two hours so that's dope as hell. Plus they have more games that you can buy. I bought a tower defense game that's pretty fun as well. I have the 32 inch version.
That's dope.

Idk why but i play monopoly a lot. Especially on switch. That's my fav version of it. I have it on android too. This one is ok.

I'd like connect 4 more if it was simple. Like the pieces have those smiles and you have to drag and drop. I prefer the 51 clubhouse games version on switch. I have young kids in the fam and they love some connect 4 and uno. I heard there's an uno game you can download on this. I always forget to do it mainly because if it's trash I'll be pissed i spent money on it.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@iceberg_is_on_fire

Have you played online with the new lobbies?

Its dope. It's not stacked or anything but I can usually start my own games or join someone else's.

There's no lag or nothin. Whoopin ass in chess, checkers, connect 4, monopoly.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
@iceberg_is_on_fire

Have you played online with the new lobbies?

Its dope. It's not stacked or anything but I can usually start my own games or join someone else's.

There's no lag or nothin. Whoopin ass in chess, checkers, connect 4, monopoly.
No, it's been a while breh. It's poppin now? I'm icebergisonfire on there. What's your name? I'm down to game one day soon.