Innanetz is saying Trunks got the most drip of any anime character. Do you agree?

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 42 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 44.7%

• Total voters

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Open toe sandals, a mesh undershirt and a cloak with a wide turtleneck.
LMAO! A) in the context of the show Itachi had the most drip. It went along with his character.
B) this is relative to these anime streets, not nba all star weekend :mjlol:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Trunks isn't even the nicest from DBZ. It's Gohan

QxlpMqc.jpg

Otherwise just pick any jojo's character

Last edited:

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
Gene got his ass whooped along with his whole crew by that one dude with the jet pack and force field he should be disqualified just for that:scusthov:
breh you cant knock gene off the list for that.:dwillhuh:

Shimi was the best nikka from the Anten 7 its amazing they survived that

i always gotta give props to Hazanko he saw gene and the crew was a threat and sent his best nikka from jump to eliminate him :wow:

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I'm sleep. The only correct answer is Itachi
859934-god2vj0xj3.jpg
Nah itachi is the top of the line anime c00n(damn near vegeta). He committed mass murder/ genocide to his own bloodline because they want to revolt against ninja (Konohagakure)supremacy

Oh depressing sloppy ass ninja :scust:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
This thread is in dire need of that Kung-Fu drip:
uEnAK3o.jpg

Touhou Fuhai, Undefeated of the East!

This man was out there popping mobile suits with a fukking SASH, with no other type of help. He deliberately chose to become evil, foregoing the brainwashing everybody else gets when dealing with Devil Gundam. Dude literally fukked with Devil Gundam off strength alone. :wow:

After he dropped Domon's ass in a fight, the Shuffle Alliance shows up to save him.
s1w4Tvp.gif
:russ:
Now he's got four brainwashed fighters ready to throw down with him at a moment's notice, but what does he do? Declares he wants ALL the smoke to himself, and challenges the entire Shuffle Alliance to a fight. :pacspit:
RLJprwP.gif

And then there's his Gundam:
BcW7tEu.gif

There's a lot of basic bytches out there in sick looking Gundams: Master Asia is not one of them. I wish I had a gif of the way this nikka puts on a cloak. He punches both hands above his head and that shyt enshrouds him.
Oh, and much like my other candidate for anime drip, RAOH, this nikka has a horse:
rgQW2qo.gif

Yes, the horse has its own mobile suit. :gladbron:

In summary, the East is burning Red, you bytch ass nikkas. :ufdup: