(Insert motivational video here)

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
them shyts work when I don't feel like working out I play ct fletcher all car ride to the gym
So its like lighting a fire under you in a sense?

Some of these I found at 2 am this morning. I feel like I need a kick in the ass right now. I'm fukking my grades up. Some of these books I don't have the money for. And I keep letting my lack of money and my awkward nature just make me lazy. I used to feel peaceful within sorrow. And thats when I knew I had a problem..

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
So its like lighting a fire under you in a sense?

Some of these I found at 2 am this morning. I feel like I need a kick in the ass right now. I'm fukking my grades up. Some of these books I don't have the money for. And I keep letting my lack of money and my awkward nature just make me lazy. I used to feel peaceful within sorrow. And thats when I knew I had a problem..

damn breh u better get financial aid and being awkward aint shyt do worry about what people think u don't need anyone just do u and remember your life start over after school

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
damn breh u better get financial aid and being awkward aint shyt do worry about what people think u don't need anyone just do u and remember your life start over after school
I took a loan. But its some shyt with financial aid I gotta go and work out. But I keep delaying shyt. I'm too hardheaded and arrogant. I got the talent to go places. Buty discipline needs work. :francis:

First step towards fixing that is being blunt with myself. :ld:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
too-late-to-learn-late-bloomers-people-who-succeeded-infographic.png