Inside the Mind of a Trump Voter: "I've been on foodstamps and welfare, did anyone help me out? No!"

Daps
I know this is an old clip, but really gives you a glimpse into the mind of the average Republican & dumb Trump voters.

If I get welfare, I MUST need it. If YOU get welfare, you're a lazy, no good, deadbeat, freeloader

admits he used welfare and foodstamps, but doesn't consider that help.:why:

Just like trump doesn't believe a million dollar "loan" from pops is "help". Even calling it a loan is a joke, if Trump didn;t pay it back what was daddy gonna do? Be mad thats it. :manny:

Same reason Trump was ready to "lock her up" over Hillary's emails- But Quiet then a motherfukker regarding Pence & tillerson's emails, or Jeff Sessions perjury, or Michael flynn's perjury. :sas1:

At the end, even Glenn Beck was looking at Coach like :gucci:

Never forget. Don't debate with these people (GOP, Trump idiots, Anyone who uses "liberal" likes its a bad word...), they have no morals, no real ideology, and they don't even believe the bullshyt they say. They don't read anything unless it was shared on Facebook first, and their only truth is: It's bad when YOU do it, but okay when I do it.

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I know this is an old clip, but really gives you a glimpse into the mind of the average Republican. If I get welfare, I MUST need it. If YOU get welfare, you're a lazy, no good, deadbeat, freeloader

admits he used welfare and foodstamps, but doesn't consider that help.:why:

Just like trump doesn't believe a million dollar "loan" from pops is "help". Even calling it a loan is a joke, if Trump didn;t pay it back what was daddy gonna do? Be mad thats it. :manny:

Same reason Trump was ready to "lock her up" over Hillary's emails- But Quiet then a motherfukker regarding Pence & tillerson's emails, or Jeff Sessions perjury, or Michael flynn's perjury. :sas1:

At the end, even Glenn Beck was looking at Coach like :gucci:

Never forget. Don't debate with these people, they have no morals, no real ideology, and they don't even beleive the bullshyt they say. Their only ideology is: It's bad when YOU do it, but okay when I do it.

Their ideology is control. I always said most conservatives will abandon their morals and values when it begins benefiting other people. The NRA wanted Cali to ban open carry when the Black Panthers started doing it but Charlton Heston wanted you to pry it from his cold dead fingers. Let one of these conservative's have their teenage daughter get knocked up by a black kid and see if they believe in abortion then.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This wealthy real estate white guy client of mine told me that white people build the idea of a welfare freeloader from the freeloading extended family members who abuse the welfare system. Yes the racist anti black welfare queen thing is on their mind as well, but a lot of them build the "freeloader" imagery from their own families and experiences.

Daps
This wealthy real estate white guy client of mine told me that white people build the idea of a welfare freeloader from the freeloading extended family members who abuse the welfare system. Yes the racist anti black welfare queen thing is on their mind as well, but a lot of them build the "freeloader" imagery from their own families and experiences.

I 100% beleive it. Go to Wal-mart in your town. Hood rats there? Yup. White trash? Check.

Now everybody ASSUMES black people are going to use EBT- But if you ever had the time watch how many white folks bust out the "EBIT" card :mjlol:

Daps
cacs are totally out there minds....once u figure that out u dont even try to rationalize their thought patterns

Fax on Fax on Fax

GIFRUDE15.gif

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Belive the shyt a cac tells you brehs.