Instant Locs

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I saw this on Madamenoire.com just now and felt i should share this:

So, there is a way to now give yourself dreads without going through the regular way! :leon: What do you think about the vid? But as a chick who gets crochet braids often this looks like i'll be crying when its time for that part. :sadbron: he was yanking the life out of her scalp!

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
hes being way to rough, im getting a headache just watching it.
And i think I'm too impatient for anything but cornrows at this point

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Seen this on facebook. It's called interlocking, it's not new. I prefer palmrolling. Interlocking can cause issues if not done properly. People always trying to come up with ways to take shortcuts. Locs are not for everyone.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Seen this on facebook. It's called interlocking, it's not new. I prefer palmrolling. Interlocking can cause issues if not done properly. People always trying to come up with ways to take shortcuts. Locs are not for everyone.
I've heard of interlocking, I didn't know this was the process. And it looks like it will damage your hair of not done right.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I'm getting locs in December so I've been learning as much as I can about locs. I saw this video before. I liked the way the locs came out but he was pulling at her scalp. One of my fear with locs is that I don't want to end up like one of those women who barely have any edges from getting their locs done too tight. I'm contemplating starting my own locs or going to a professional.