Inter scope Online Marketing Team

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These two have the biggest groupies on The board..I believe a lot of record labels stopped investing in rappers” street team” for promotion and spend more money on online influencers..even this forum is compromised by posters who get paid by record labels to boost rappers images and maintain their image..on a popular forum like this it’s getting harder and harder to tell who is genuine fans..as much as I like k dot I can definitely tell the “machine “ is behind him as well

straightcash

All Star
Daps
The mainstream artists and major labels get too much power because message boards don't really fw with underground artists like that. You'd need to go to Reddit to actually find people fukking with various underground rappers.

It wasn't like this in the 2000s and early-2010s. Even the underground rappers that had a strong following online back then don't get attention now. Griselda gets attention because Eminem had signed them and gave them a spotlight. What about all their contemporaries and seniors that didn't get that privilege? How come they don't even get a fraction of the attention? Ironically, back in the 2000s and early-2010s the Griselda boys got the least attention in the boom bap scene. They got lucky af.

Last edited: