Interesting Analogy (Double Standards in Race & Sexuality)

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For example: A man can fucc as many womans as he please and not be looked down upon in our society. However, if a woman does the same she is labeled as a hoe.

The woman is the receiver, she has to accept a man inside of her. If women couldn't say no, there would be a queue the length of a freeway outside of Halle Berry crib. Chaos on Earth. They control sex, whether they know it or not. Thus they are responsible. This isn't woman bashing btw

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They call it a double standard because thats what it is. You don't need to be a closet whore to see it.

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Lots of females feel that there is a double standard between men & women in terms of whoredom.

For example: A man can fucc as many womans as he please and not be looked down upon in our society. However, if a woman does the same she is labeled as a hoe.

In my opinion, most females call out DOUBLE STANDARD, not because they don't want men fuccing multiple women, but more-so because they would like to do it as well. So it's not that they have a problem with men doing it, they just want to do it and be accepted.

I came to this conclusion only because I've come to realize that non-slutty womens do not care what 'slutty' men are doing, they'd rather just find a non-'slutty' man, instead of complain about the ones fuccing every ho in the club.

So that's when I thought of this analogy:

The above stated women, who complain about the double standard, are similar to white people who complain about black people using the n-word.

How you ask? Okay I shall explain.

White people who complain about black people using the N-word do not care that they are using it, they just care that they are not allowed to use it as well. Its a jealousy thing. Same as girls who cry about the double standard sexually... truly they have no problem with guys fuccing whoever, they just want to be able to do so themselves.

:whew:

^most typing I've ever done on here.

Discuss.

EDIT: Thread was inspired by Ab-Soul: Double Standards (as well as alcohol)

rsz_dafuq_zps00d8b3b8.jpg

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Women are the ones who decide if sex happens. Men are the hunters, we're trying to get it from whoever. Women don't need to be especially attractive for a guy to have sex with her, but for a man to be desired by multiple women, he has to be attractive in some way.

So if sex happens, we got what we set out for, it's an accomplishment. And the woman allowed it. So if the same guy gets it over and over from different women, he is accomplished and attractive. If the same woman allows it over and over with different men, all it says is that she has low levels of self-control and possibly self-esteem.

It's a "double standard" yes but it takes effort, skill, charisma, as well as some level of good looks for most men to get sex, whereas most women can have sex any night she wants, if she is willing to put out. So I don't wanna hear bytching about a double standard because we all want sex, some of us just have to work harder for it.