Interesting Stat. The Phoenix Suns haven’t won 27 games In a season since 2015

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Since the Devin Booker pick in 2015 (13th), they have drafted busts in Dragan Bender (4th), Marquise Chriss (8th) and Josh Jackson (4th) during that time.

That’s not even counting taking Ayton over Luka and the TJ Warren trade who they could actually use off the bench this year.

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Boy do I ever.

The whole city was buzzing during those years.

You from Phoenix? I didnt even realize we had Phoenix posters on the sports board...

@Cadillac and you:

How does the city feel individually about Booker, Ayton, Rubio, Oubre? Does the city generally think this is a core that can grow into a perennial playoff roster?

Are you guys high or out on Williams and Jones for the future?

Always wanted to know, of all the sports is Phoenix more a Cards or Suns or Dbacks town? I always heard golf and recreational sports like hiking and cycling are as big as major league team sports...

How does the city feel about Murray and Kingsbury?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You from Phoenix? I didnt even realize we had Phoenix posters on the sports board...

@Cadillac and you:

How does the city feel individually about Booker, Ayton, Rubio, Oubre? Does the city generally think this is a core that can grow into a perennial playoff roster?

Are you guys high or out on Williams and Jones for the future?

Always wanted to know, of all the sports is Phoenix more a Cards or Suns or Dbacks town? I always heard golf and recreational sports like hiking and cycling are as big as major league team sports...

How does the city feel about Murray and Kingsbury?

I had been a lifelong fan since the KJ years up thru the Nash years but I haven't really payed attention since Nash went to the Lakers.

The general consensus is that this core is solid, but our management is the worst in the league.

Dbacks are pretty popular, but I'm not a baseball guy so IDK for sure.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Ryan Mcdonough flopped on so many top 10 picks.Chriss, Bender, Jackson, and Len were all big misses. Booker, Ayton, and Bridges are the only good things that came out of the Ryan Mcdonough era.

I'm kind of worried about James Jones too. He's not very good in the draft and asset management. Last year he was just giving away assets with little return. The TJ Warren trade was horrible. Also, trading the 6th pick for Saric and Cam Johnson was questionable. Saric hasn't been very good and may not be on the team next year. Cam doesn't have much of a ceiling. He's an older rookie who can shoot but that's pretty much it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ryan Mcdonough flopped on so many top 10 picks.Chriss, Bender, Jackson, and Len were all big misses. Booker, Ayton, and Bridges are the only good things that came out of the Ryan Mcdonough era.

I'm kind of worried about James Jones too. He's not very good in the draft and asset management. Last year he was just giving away assets with little return. The TJ Warren trade was horrible. Also, trading the 6th pick for Saric and Cam Johnson was questionable. Saric hasn't been very good and may not be on the team next year. Cam doesn't have much of a ceiling. He's an older rookie who can shoot but that's pretty much it.

What happened to Saric? He seems to have regressed heavily since his time in Philly.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
What happened to Saric? He seems to have regressed heavily since his time in Philly.

Saric has a good game once in a while but overall he's been mediocre. Not that good of a shooter and likes to work in the paint which isn't a very good fit with Ayton. Saric lost his starting spot because Bridges improved a lot as a 3&D wing. Bridges is actually shooting better than Saric with improved defense and athleticism. After Oubre got hurt, Saric got to start again. He's been better recently playing with a stretch 5 like Baynes now that Ayton is hurt. He probably goes to another team in the summer.