Internet Comedian Dmuney dissed Dolph on the day he died, got merked yesterday

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Zimmerman is NOT walking in any public scenery in Florida..Yall talking like he's on IG posting live every week at a bar or at a Dolphins game. Whats stopping you and others here screaming that Zimmerman shyt from grabbing a pistol and getting him?
nikkas echoing shyt. jay z said that shyt now they quote it every chance they get. darren wilson free too & so is the cop that killed tamir rice. never mention them tho. nikkas are brainless

Last edited:

TEXAS MANDINGO

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Read this again Coli
You nikkas love dapping stupid ass posts like it's some profound shyt
Folks are supposed to kill cacs over George Floyd and em?

Random nikkas from Memphis didn't kill the comedian
Dolph people did that

Tell your cac friends to go talk shyt about Dolph in Memphis and see what happens

Dumb fukk

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pop smoke homie posted the address its not always that easy.

lay it out for me tho. how they gone find a cac from the other side of town and find out where they live or where they hang without a pi? which would lead back to them.

its easy to find a nikka within the community cus they can ask around and find out where they hang or who they be with.

how a breh from south dallas or garland gone find out where a cac in mckinney or plano likes to hang out? they have no reach or resources to get the info. lay it out for me breh unless the cac posts their location its not easy.

When you want to find a person it’s doable without a PI…