Internship, Fellowships, Career Opportunities and Scholarships

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Internships and fellowships are key to building experience as a student or recent graduate. Employers are much more likely to hire someone with internships and work experience rather than someone with a generic resume, lacking experience. ... Many internship opportunities help set the foundation for your career.

Scholarships are no brainers.

I’m posting a few sites to help

Scholarships

https://www.edsmart.org/best-scholarship-websites/

Home - Scholly

Paying for school just got easier | Fastweb

Interns

LinkedIn.com

Internships and College Programs | Teach For America

Explore our 100 Favorite Internships - The HBCU Career Center

Your industry Jobs - HBCU Intern Board

++ I’ll post more later :smile:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
People need to really take advantage of scholarships. Most people complain about the cost of education but don't take advantage of essentially free money. Most of them, when I was younger, were 500-1500 word essays. That's light work for a chance at $100-$1000 or more - PLUS you can reuse that work. Kids were walking out of high school with 6 figures worth of scholarships in hand. My lazy ass didn't want to put in the work and wound up taking out loans and putting my family under financial strain.

If you don't make an attempt for scholarships and go directly into taking out loans, don't go complaining. You knew what the game was :martin:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps

So I looked at the program. Im so sad because I don’t qualify. It states:

“You must work with the Fulbright Program Adviser to ensure that your application is officially submitted and that all supporting documents are attached by the final deadline.”

My institution is not listed but I’ll look for more opportunities to teach; intern overseas

Thanks