Interview w actress who played Brenda in 2 Pac's "Brenda got a baby"

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cliffs:
Her brother was friends with Pac. His name was Poppa Doc.

Pac based the song off a article he read in the paper (obviously) and knew "Brenda" was gonna play the part. He picked her way before he wrote it.

She was actually a teen mom herself before the video. And had one after the video. Three kids all together.

She talked to Pac w couple of times after the video but once he blew up that was it.

She was a preacher kid.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:what:

Really? Looks nothing like her. :pachaha:

But peep....one of Lisa Raye's very first roles was on....MARTIN (go to the :20 mark...that's her on Tommy's back):

Breh I was 6 when Brenda's got a baby came out. I was 12 when player's club came out I was just a lil homie enjoying the culture

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Cliffs:
Her brother was friends with Pac. His name was Poppa Doc.

Pac based the song off a article he read in the paper (obviously) and knew "Brenda" was gonna play the part. He picked her way before he wrote it.

She was actually a teen mom herself before the video. And had one after the video. Three kids all together.

She talked to Pac w couple of times after the video but once he blew up that was it.

She was a preacher kid.

cYMfIV.gif

poppa doc!? must be a popular name out there in the states :russ:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
cYMfIV.gif

oh word? i got you bro:

François Duvalier, also known as Papa Doc, was a Haitian politician who served as the President of Haiti from 1957 to 1971. He was elected president in 1957 on a populist and black nationalist platform. After thwarting a military coup d'état in 1958, his regime rapidly became totalitarian and despotic.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
cYMfIV.gif

oh word? i got you bro:

François Duvalier, also known as Papa Doc, was a Haitian politician who served as the President of Haiti from 1957 to 1971. He was elected president in 1957 on a populist and black nationalist platform. After thwarting a military coup d'état in 1958, his regime rapidly became totalitarian and despotic.
I GOT ONE TOO.

POPPA DOC ALSO
PLAYED 2PAC IN
THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G. MOVIE.
:devil:
:evil:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
oh word? i got you bro:

oh the name taking from a real general, thats deep.