Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
An iPhone is less than 1000$ and people who can't afford don't have it. :what:

What race is this dude? Doesn't look all that white to me. :sas1::sas2:

This is a result of people still believing in supply-side economics.

People believe that because they see poor people with cell phones, that they can pass sweeping regulation that affects millions of poor people who can't afford a cell phone.

That was the idea behind the "welfare queen" talking point in the 80's. It was enough "proof" that there were people out there that were scamming the system that they needed to restrict federal aid to all people, even the people who need it most.

They conveniently forgot to mention that welfare scammers constituted 1-3% of welfare recipients, and most of those scammers were white. :sas1:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
apparently, this sentiment is the copyright of barack obama at 2:55 :skip:

If Obama said it in the same context, he's wrong too. :yeshrug:

The premiums would have been much lower than $300/month if Texas didn't fight mandatory enrollment in ACA. The more people that used ACA, the lower costs would be overall (since people incurring medical costs without coverage was the biggest factor driving up the US's spending on healthcare).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Obama said it in the same context, he's wrong too. :yeshrug:

The premiums would have been much lower than $300/month if Texas didn't fight mandatory enrollment in ACA. The more people that used ACA, the lower costs would be overall (since people incurring medical costs without coverage was the biggest factor driving up the US's spending on healthcare).
yea i was :scusthov: at that price

these fukkin redneck states with their cockblocking :snoop:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I can't say I disagree with him on this...

Ive personally known quite a few hoodrats and broke nikkas that would rather invest in status symbols than something like healthcare...

Can't afford to put food on the table but got a fresh pair of 11s and a new iphone...

The problem with fukkbois like Chaffetz saying this is they just talking about the black community when the numbers prove the typical white trash Trump voter does the same shyt...

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I can't say I disagree with him on this...

Ive personally known quite a few hoodrats and broke nikkas that would rather invest in status symbols than something like healthcare...

Can't afford to put food on the table but got a fresh pair of 11s and a new iphone...

The problem with fukkbois like Chaffetz saying this is they just talking about the black community when the numbers prove the typical white trash Trump voter does the same shyt...

This does happen. I agree that iPhones are not a need. But, you can get an iPhone for $200. iPhone 5S on Boost network. So that kinda deads that argument.