iPhone XS: Most Minimal Upgrade in Apple History UPDATE: SALES BAD

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Apple has always released a new iPhone every year with one year being a major upgrade and one year being an internals upgrade and an “S” designation. The problem they have is that since every phone gets OS updates for about 4 years, it gets harder and harder for the average person to justify upgrading. Where as with the average Android phone, you not gonna get even one year update...the version of Android it shipped with is the one it’s gonna have on it when you sell it for $20.00.

People like you hold Apple to some impossible standards, in the past 10 years they have basically changed everyday computing into a mobile experience with the most popular phone, most popular tablet, most popular smart watch, and people are like “well they fell off because they haven’t changed any other industries” in the last 4 years smh.

What you don’t see is that Apple is about to get rid of the phone and make computing completely wearable. You gonna have a personal assistant in Siri, a Watch, and glasses with AR. They about to change the game all over again but you don’t know enough about them to see what they are up to.
Reread my post. We kind of agree.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't add custom apps either unless you drop $100 for a developer's licence.

They got Iphones locked up like a prison. Don't even feel like you own your own shyt.
This is the worst part about owning an Apple device.
And why jailbreaking is still fairly popular. I just don't want to do it with my current phone for fear of bricking it.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
i mean how much technology does one need in a android phone?

my iphone is just for web browsing

taking pictures

and its lag free and never has any software problems

Tbh with you the only spec i care about at heart is how big of an sd card i can put in my phone. Im getting a phone that i can put a 400 gb chip in, all togther it should run my no more than $370....apple would charge $1500 if they put a 400gb memory in their phone.

Plus the freedom droid provides is just :banderas:

But yall dont no none about that. All yall know is simplicity and cracked screens.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
we got SHAREit for exactly that purposes breh. But go on and keep spending large sums on a fashion item disguised as a smartphone :umad:
Both platforms have apps you can download that aren’t native. I have SHAREit on my v30. It’s aint touching airdrop when it comes to sending 4K video

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Im still on my iPhone 8 Plus... but I’m thinking about copping the XS 5.8 inch screen. OLED screen looks nice and it’s not the size of a brick like my 8 plus. Walking around with this shyt in ur pockets suck.

Gonna wait till next month when the prices drop, cause I ain’t getting the iPhone 11 with that nasty ass looking triple lens. :hhh:

Last edited: