Iran will stop complying with parts of JCPOA in 60 days due to US withdrawal & sanctions

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
At this point I dont blame them. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Nukes messed up the game. I had a revelation that unless we stop nukes there's really no way to stop any evil anymore. If the nazis had nukes, how could they have been stopped without destroying the whole world? It just takes one guy to end the world wtf. We're done brehs :damn:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
After we sent them a plane with pallets of cash?

that was their money to begin with.

Nukes messed up the game. I had a revelation that unless we stop nukes there's really no way to stop any evil anymore. If the nazis had nukes, how could they have been stopped without destroying the whole world? It just takes one guy to end the world wtf. We're done brehs :damn:

a shyt load of people will die. but it won't be the end of the world.

There would be a day after. Life would go on. People would build/rebuild. :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
why dont we just end the fukkin sanctions and leave them alone? my gas prices would go down
This is what you simpletons don't understand.

Iran does not want to be "left alone"

They want to end the United States and our international interests. They fund terror attacks against us and our allies all the time. They are infiltrating Latin America to launch attacks.

Iran is on the offensive right now.

You have got to stop viewing things as if no one else has interests.