Iranian Women are still widely saying fukk your hijab. Also, this video shows why the men want them covered.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
You ain't gotta tell me why. The ones in my age group (millennials) that don't follow the religion copy/pasted be out here walking around bad as fukk! Fuked me up the first time a beautiful head to toe slim thick chick told me she was born in Afghanistan when her body was looking Texas made

I started paying more attention to their silhouettes behind the curtains and Yea they built different. Honestly if there wasn't so much turmoil, racism, crime in some places, and nothingness over in the east I'd consider leaving this MF to stay over there. They have a ridiculous amount of beautiful women that still follow classic traditions.

Still tryna learn Russian and Mandarin tho

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t get caught up in the thotproganda :ufdup:

These cute Iranian girls are just the ones being filmed. Some of them middle eastern chicks look like they are a broomstick away from casting a spell :mjlol:

flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70

A place on earth has both beautiful and ugly women :ohhh:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Iran is actually a pretty secular country and far more than most middle eastern countries
behind the curtains and Yea they built different. Honestly if there wasn't so much turmoil, racism, crime in some places, and nothingness over in the east I'd consider leaving this MF to stay over there. They have a ridiculous amount of beautiful women that still follow classic traditions.

Still tryna learn Russian and Mandarin tho
All for some p*ssy :dahell: :dahell:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Iran is actually a pretty secular country and far more than most middle eastern countries

All for some p*ssy :dahell: :dahell:
I'm married so that was if I was single hypothetically. Andddd I just like learning about other cultures, but I have slight paranoia about going to foreign countries kuz i always hear and read that the majority of them don't take kindly to black people. I'm talking touching down and skipping tourist traps to go to the places the locals fuk with. I ain't tryna go on a vacation I can't come back from tho

Anything else you tryna decipher?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Worry about your women :scust:

Why are you oppresing them into prostitution for lunch like this mr nazi?

:jbhmm:

I’m not from Kenya. Why do you mentally retarded whites assume Africans are all the same?
:mjpls:
Isn’t this the average white woman in your evil country?

mamajune-1489440896.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You think they want to come here

So they can worry if their kids will get shot at school or get turned into trannies :dead:

Black Americans being in denial about america :mjpls:
You think they want to come here

So they can worry if their kids will get shot at school or get turned into trannies :dead:

Black Americans being in denial about america :mjpls:
Swaglessbcac babble, think you need to control women to pull hoes