Irv Gotti Claims He's Developing A Movie Based On Supreme Team, 50 Cent Reponds Back

Discussion in 'The Booth' started by BK The Great, Sep 17, 2019.

1. GoonieToons

GoonieToons Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Preme ain't feeding Bimmy. Like Glaze said Bimmy carried the Supreme Team when Preme got knocked in the 80s. Bimmy was essentially running the Supreme Team with Black Just until Preme returned

2. KENNY DA COOKER

KENNY DA COOKER Are you SERIOUS?!? Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $489444.00

but we LOVE AL HAYMON

everybody LOVES AL HAYMON

dont YOU love Al Haymon? :troll:

3. youngben

youngben Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $189405.99

fif keep his foot on they neck :wow:

neptunerulz dapped this.
  4. dezert_storm

dezert_storm Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

“Finland” :bryan:

It do be a lot of G Unit Stans in those European countries though :mjlol:

General Mills dapped this.
  5. KENNY DA COOKER

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $489444.00

Not at all...the only ties 50 had with BMF was on a professional level......

BMF shooter from California Maserati KP was there on site for 50 everytime GUNIT would touch down in the west coast once those problems arose with a certain Haitian individual and Suge as well trying to put pressure on him during those GET RICH AND DIE TRYING days

maserati pee & 50
    [​IMG]

maserati pee
    [​IMG]

50 would use "bmf services" again down the line when he linked up with Mayweather and they both shared the same "security guard" Big Bull (BMF)

[​IMG]

only thing is 50 still was low key hating on them because they had so much POWER (no pun intended) in the industry through those times in the streets and in the industry something he could only wish his GUNIT camp would aspire to be...

Matter of fact a BMF cat told me off the record during a interview on my old radio show that it was actually BMF that provided the blueprint 50 followed as far as "franchising" the BMF brand as in BMF SOUTH..BMF WEST etc. with various "gangs" and crews involved....zoes..bloods..crips etc.

and to be frank ...it was actually Spider Loc and Young Buck who had AUTHENTIC ties to BMF...... spider thru default based on his relastionship with a few of the Crips such as Bleu Davinci and others from Carson Calif where BMF held fort at

and Buck just happend to be managed by Meech's capo for the Tennesee area Terry "Taz" Biles before he got caught by the FBI for moving all that weight from Mexico to Tennesee and Kentucky

[​IMG]

matter of fact Blackface from bmf (detroit) speak how him and Meech would take a private jet down to Young Buck events like his birthday party

Redwing80, DarkmanX and Big Boss dapped this.
  6. Vodun Don

Vodun Don Dutty Dogg

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

:mjlol:

Why glaze keep sneakin Irv and Rule? nah man sumthing ain't right.... Mc half a dollar in dis nikkas' pockets. :mjlol:

AJaRuleStan dapped this.
  7. KingBenji

KingBenji #YOUMADBREH?

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $327939.00

How was 50 hating on BMF? Just cuz Spider said it means it’s true? 50 put bleu davinci in the Get Rich Or Die tryin movie. Believe spider loc brehs

neptunerulz dapped this.
  8. KENNY DA COOKER

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $489444.00

myself Personally...

i would love to see Irv bring this project to light

since my teenage years i always was intrigued by the story of the Supreme Team

considering i was a young godbody who got knowledge of self in 1991 but really didn't know about these cats

cause my og's (older gods) always kept me away from the "rogue gods" (5%ers who sold drugs..commited crimes ..never came to mecca (the school)

so i had no clue till i ran into a former superintendent from the Baisley project in queens

he was neighbor at my first apartment down south ...he had just moved here and would tell me all these intresting stories....

and i always thought it was FILM WORTHY and i think IRV with his experience in directing videos ...tv shows and just being over all creative would be perfect for it

much better than 50 who really doesnt DIRECT or PRODUCE shyt he just gets EXECUTIVE credit on shyt.......even POWER he cant take credit for

so i would love to see this...

and im highly intrested in what mr. Curtis Sc00n thoughts would be on this :patrice:

9. Ace of the Metropolitan

Ace of the Metropolitan On the rooftops at 12am

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Philly/Greenville
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

FTFY

malbaker86 dapped this.
  10. KENNY DA COOKER

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $489444.00

:why: i only know of Bleu being in 3 official movie releases throgout his career...... 3 STRIKES THE MOVIE...LEPAUCHAN IN THE HOOD...and the recent TUPAC BIOPIC with Clfton Powell that also featured BMF member Bull

WHAT SCENE BLEU WAS IN THAT MOVIE??

11. KingBenji

KingBenji #YOUMADBREH?

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $327939.00

edit

12. KingBenji

KingBenji #YOUMADBREH?

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $327939.00

13. Bigsuk

Bigsuk Tha realest n***a

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Suge and 50 has always been a weird topic to me ... n I always wondered if suge was trying to put a lil presssure or issue with 50 riding for irv/ja n them I mean suge said he liked 50 aggressive style , he burned a g-unit t shirt in that unfinished bizz that never aired ... n showed up to “in the club “ video shoot trying to intimidate with some Mexican cats.... 50 only started talkin side ways about suge wen he got locked up before that it seemed like 50 has some respect but kept his distance due to his relationship with Dre/em it’s a strange one ....:yeshrug:

14. 60628 PuDrilla

60628 PuDrilla The 100s LochNess

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

General Mills and Vodun Don dapped this.
  15. UncleTomFord15

UncleTomFord15 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

nikkas stay glorifying this clown shyt and wonder why so many nikkas never make it in life.