Irv Gotti Says Blackballing 50 Cent Wasn’t Smart & He Should’ve Enslaved Him In A Bad Record Deal

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
fukk Irv Gotti. Dude look like he reached for a bag of flour from a high cabinet and the shyt hit him in the head.

Him and Ja Fyre stay talking about Fofty and not even about current shyt. Blackballing 50 was the dumbest shyt anyone in the industry participated in and the true winners were Dre, Jimmy and Em. Motherfukers will be eating off of In Da Club long after they are off this earth

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Irv Gotti. Dude look like he reached for a bag of flour from a high cabinet and the shyt hit I’m in the head.

Him and Ja Fyre stay talking about Fofty and not even about current shyt. Blackballing 50 was the dumbest shyt anyone in the industry participated in and the true winners were Dre, Jimmy and Em. Motherfukers will be eating off of In Da Club long after they are off this earth

That's because people keep asking them. And he does talk about current shyt.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Irv is a fukking idiot through and through.

It's not karma but you will pay for what you do. Trying to deliberately hold a man down, stop him from having a career, and lying about it brings negative consequences back onto you.

I don't believe that 50 would be stupid enough to literally try and sign with the specific label that he had real beef with.

This guy makes himself look bad.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Irv is a fukking idiot through and through.

It's not karma but you will pay for what you do. Trying to deliberately hold a man down, stop him from having a career, and lying about it brings negative consequences back onto you.

I don't believe that 50 would be stupid enough to literally try and sign with the specific label that he had real beef with.

This guy makes himself look bad.

When did he lie about it? I don't remember.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
irv is revising history

50 cent was finished after he got shot....99.9% of other artists would have given up, turned to the streets and ended up a statistic. After the murders of big an pac, labels and corporations were scared away from violence spilling into real life.

for all intents and purposes 50 was over

Sheer hustle is what got 50 hot on the mixtape circuit. Him being picked up by the Interscope machine just as they were promoting 8 Mile (and being included on that soundtrack) was a stroke of luck.

I'm convinced that if he comes out with exact same songs from GROTD on a different label..without the Interscope muscle.....that he maybe goes gold and is forgotten the next year

Last edited:

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
irv is revising history

50 cent was finished after he got shot....99.9% of other artists would have given up, turned to the streets and ended up a statistic. After the murders of big an pac, labels and corporations were scared away from violence spilling into real life.

for all intents and purposes 50 was over

Sheer hustle is what 50 hot on the mixtape circuit. Him being picked up by the Interscope machine just as they were promoting 8 Mile (and being included on that soundtrack) was a stroke of luck.

I'm convinced that if he comes out with exact same songs from GROTD on a different label..without the Interscope muscle.....that he maybe goes gold and is forgotten the next year
You sound crazy fam dude buzz was huge before he even got with Dre and Em :hhh:dude had million dollar bidding wars with companies fighting to sign him you wilding :mjlol: