Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Actually we didn’t
I don’t remember any stand alone stores in the Los Angeles
Unless it was on Rodeo or Robertson Blvd

You actually made me remember LA has been very segregated up until recently

So why would you say the options were better back than if all u had was a swap meet or whatever yall call it :dahell:

I thought LA had a big fashion scene lol

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:dead: :dead: :dead:....how old were you in '95?....and I was not a punk rocker.....I just wore a lot labels out West that no one really rocked....

Well it was a tiny boutique in the downtown scene of NYC in the 90s. that consisted of all the freaks and weirdos. That scene. Nobody from any hood wore anything that came out of there. Or even had a reason 2 be down there like that.

So you being up on some obscure boutique that is from that is where I'm drawing that conclusion from. Or you're straight capping.

Juelz santana and jim jones introduced supreme to the hood in the 2000s.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Well it was a tiny boutique in the downtown scene of NYC in the 90s. that consisted of all the freaks and weirdos. That scene. Nobody from any hood wore anything that came out of there. Or even had a reason 2 be down there like that.

So you being up on some obscure boutique that is from that is where I'm drawing that conclusion from. Or you're straight capping.

Juelz santana and jim jones introduced supreme to the hood in the 2000s.
Funny how you didn't answer the question of how old you were in '95.....this pic is from '96 bruh....don't look like any weirdos or freaks to me....sounds like you talking out your ass....
supreme-gq-august-2019-05.jpg

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Funny how you didn't answer the question of how old you were in '95.....this pic is from '96 bruh....don't look like any weirdos or freaks to me....sounds like you talking out your ass....
supreme-gq-august-2019-05.jpg

Tag all the Brooklyn posters on this site and ask them if they wore supreme. You posting some goofy picture that aint yours giving you no bail plus your "Brooklyn cousin" story.

Why u got so much cologne anyway? Who told you stank once upon a time :dead:

you sweat a lot dont u :russ:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Tag all the Brooklyn posters on this site and ask them if they wore supreme. You posting some goofy picture that aint yours giving you no bail plus your "Brooklyn cousin" story.

Why u got so much cologne anyway? Who told you stank once upon a time :dead:

you sweat a lot dont u :russ:
Why can't you tell me how old you were in '95 clown??....that will put all of this to rest instead of you talking out your ass.....:mjlol:....I like to collect things and cologne happens to be one of them....it's not for everyone....I have the luxury of affording nice things..... :umad: ...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Why can't you tell me how old you were in '95 clown??....that will put all of this to rest instead of you talking out your ass.....:mjlol:....

You tryin to figure out of I'm your daddy cuzz..I aint with the all that wooty woop cuuuuhh :mjlol:

I get that right?

Let an LA breh tell me about NYC fashion; get the fuk on :camby:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
It absolutely wasn’t
no other decade has seen so many spinoffs and sequals, no other decade gets marketed for nostalgia just just was my guy....

We got to see rap mature and become mainstream
we saw the birth of grunge
every genre was poppin from rock to pop
90's fashion is the most thifted and sought after with
90's sneakers are the most sought after for re-releases it was the golden era of kicks...
cartoons everyone refers to saturday morning cartoons it was the best era for that ...
Sitcoms peaked in the 90's
technology- it was the perfect blend of analog and digital we saw the tech boom but also analog things like vcr and developing film was still around as well as house phones.

what more do you want?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Its because the majority of the board is blinded by nostalgia. They see everything through a rose tinted lens.

"Everything was better in my youth" old man yelling shyt.

Thats why if you go in the booth right now theres 10 threads of reasonable doubt on the first page.

The same goes for fashion here :lolbron:
Except when 90s kids say it, we mean it.. What album out right now is better than Reasonable Doubt? And if you find one, good luck beating the other 30894723904823 classic albums from that era

We are literally in the microwave, where most media has been destroyed by corporate suits who weren't even fans. Hell yea music and fashion was better

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
no other decade has seen so many spinoffs and sequals, no other decade gets marketed for nostalgia just just was my guy....

We got to see rap mature and become mainstream
we saw the birth of grunge
every genre was poppin from rock to pop
90's fashion is the most thifted and sought after with
90's sneakers are the most sought after for re-releases it was the golden era of kicks...
cartoons everyone refers to saturday morning cartoons it was the best era for that ...
Sitcoms peaked in the 90's
technology- it was the perfect blend of analog and digital we saw the tech boom but also analog things like vcr and developing film was still around as well as house phones.

what more do you want?
We really are the branch generation... These kids today will never know life without being connected to everyone and everything 24/7.... Our parents will never really understand this generations need to be connected to everyone and everything...

We had both lives. I've lived a life where there was no such thing as internet, one where I got in on the ground floor of it, and another I'm living in the peak of the internet age now.