Is Blackwater The GOAT Episode of Game of Thrones?

GOAT Episode?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No (post what's better)

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is really a 3-way between Baelor, Blackwater and The Rains of Castamere.

I have to go with Rains on this one. The Red Wedding was so exceptionally pulled off, as a book reader I knew what was coming but it still had me shook for a week afterwards. Couldn't even look at a picture of Oona Chaplin or Richard Madden without :sadbron:

Also,seeing the impact/reactions and seeing people on Team Stark start to lose hope.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
It was def up there. Unlike the red wedding it had action and suspense throughout the whole episode. The special effects for a regular tv show were amazing. Even better than some recent Movies.
- the only prob is I never felt the lanisters were in any real danger. I kinda knew at the last min something would happen to save them.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
battle was still weak as hell to me

spartacus finale battle>>>
Weak is an understatement breh...

These GoT nikkas got very low battle standards...Blackwater was a big let down to me and maybe that's because Spartacus spoiled me...When they hyped up battles in Spartacus they always delivered something epic...

HBO spent all season hyping up an epic battle that ended up being one big explosion, a laughable 10 v 10 scrimage and 40 minutes of drunk Cersei...I spent the whole episode like...:dahell: