Is broner the only nikka u seen take L's but not get hurt?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yes. He definitely has a solid beard. It's all mental with him. He should have seen a sports psychologist a long time ago (assuming he hasn't already). I really do think though that broner isn't over the hill, and that he could have a career resurgence with the right trainer and people around him. I think he could still end up being great, so long as he accepts that he wants to be great. Sometimes the expectation of greatness can be a burden that some don't want to carry.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yes. He definitely has a solid beard. It's all mental with him. He should have seen a sports psychologist a long time ago (assuming he hasn't already). I really do think though that broner isn't over the hill, and that he could have a career resurgence with the right trainer and people around him. I think he could still end up being great, so long as he accepts that he wants to be great. Sometimes the expectation of greatness can be a burden that some don't want to carry.

#FACTS

93 til

Superstar
Daps
He gotta get thru his head that he's not Floyd, he's AB. Sometimes it looks like he's too cool to throw down. It's crazy how much untapped potential he has and he's still young. Hope he can turn it around because he got all the talent in the world.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It's a trip, he had a good amatuer career too so he knows.

I think it's all the partying and not trying to improve as a fighter caught up to him and to make matters worse the new wave of talent arrived.

Seemed like he was trying to play boxing as if it was a game.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
broner2.gif

Sorry @Newzz

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
he will never reach his full potential because he doesn't live a boxers lifestyle :scust: guys like mayweather, spence, crawford, loma, canelo, ggg all recognize this great gift they were given and aren't going to piss it away like AB