Is Conor McGregor asking for death?

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
That's what I was thinking. McGregor isn't scared of Khabib cause Khabib is far too mature to fukk up his life over a dumbass like Conor. But it could be any random Dagestani with a lot less to lose who decides to take honor into his own hands.
Once again do guys worth over a quarter billion get assassinated alot.I would think for anybody capable of reaching a person like that would have some kind of oversight.You cant even kill or kidnap most rich peoples relatives without bringing attention to yourself.Also where are there a concentration of Dagestanis to walk up on Conor?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Once again do guys worth over a quarter billion get assassinated alot.I would think for anybody capable of reaching a person like that would have some kind of oversight.You cant even kill or kidnap most rich peoples relatives without bringing attention to yourself.Also where are there a concentration of Dagestanis to walk up on Conor?
So Conor never gonna attend an event, go to the club, be in a crowd, fukk around on the street....you think he moves 24/7 with a security circle around himself or some shyt? What happens if he's driving somewhere and some crazy tries to do a Princess Diana to him? How does all the security in the world keep someone from pulling up alongside him and putting a few rounds through the window?

Didn't that billionaire couple get murdered in their home just a couple years ago and they still don't even know who did it? Other billionaires have been murdered too. And of course plenty famous people with security get got like Versace, Lennon, Biggie, Pac, Selena. I mean Seles got stabbed when she was in the middle of the fukking tennis court.

I'm not saying that McGregor gonna get killed but you're silly to think that he didn't increase his risk. It only takes one.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
So Conor never gonna attend an event, go to the club, be in a crowd, fukk around on the street....you think he moves 24/7 with a security circle around himself or some shyt? What happens if he's driving somewhere and some crazy tries to do a Princess Diana to him? How does all the security in the world keep someone from pulling up alongside him and putting a few rounds through the window?

Didn't that billionaire couple get murdered in their home just a couple years ago and they still don't even know who did it? Other billionaires have been murdered too. And of course plenty famous people with security get got like Versace, Lennon, Biggie, Pac, Selena. I mean Seles got stabbed when she was in the middle of the fukking tennis court.

I'm not saying that McGregor gonna get killed but you're silly to think that he didn't increase his risk. It only takes one.
I mean you right and tell me that couples name..All Im saying is Khabib going to have to drop a bag for that greenlight cuz imagine they catch the killer and he's eastern European or Russian

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
The Russian/Dagestani/Chechnya MMA scene is like the equivalent to Chicago Rap

them cats have ZERO to loose

Blagoy Ivanov - Wikipedia

Russian MMA fighter stabbed to death in North Ossetia restaurant

Russian MMA fighter hospitalized after being shot three times on NYE

That's what I was thinking. McGregor isn't scared of Khabib cause Khabib is far too mature to fukk up his life over a dumbass like Conor. But it could be any random Dagestani with a lot less to lose who decides to take honor into his own hands.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:laugh: i cant stop laughing at the idea of Khabib having McGregor clapped. AFTER savagely beating him in the ring already. Like... i know it could happen but what if that shyt ACTUALLY happened?

imagine legit waking up one morning and reading hed gone missing before they found his torso in a river somewhere. Trying not to laugh through all these somber azz news coverage broadcasts.
:demonic:"Yes, i heardth. eet is vyery syad. He ees weeth God now. Let us prey for hyeem."

Boy that 30 for 30 would be something the fxck else.
:laff:

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This fakkit just want another payday to be a punching bag, might as well try and get that everlasting endorsement at this point :mjlol: