Is Daniel Bryan still the best wrestler?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yes, he is. Its like watching takes from Savage, Bret, and Benoit all in one.

He's not as flashy as he used to be but he can tell a story like no other. That's really what matters most in the E.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Bryan is by far my favorite wrestler in the company but at this point I'm more engaged by Rusev and Lesnar than I am Bryan.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
As bad as this may sound, I feel like every Daniel Bryan match is the same.

I prefer watching Rollins over D-Bry at this point.

I feel the same, like most of his matches are just a checklist of his signature moves now. He can really tell a story in the ring though and that keeps him at the top, but he should switch his style up a bit.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Don't get me wrong, Bryan is great....

...but wrestling works multiple ways like basketball, so (if we're just talking main roster), I'm going with Rollins. He's got high-level offense, defense (selling), and I guess player-efficiency would be microphone skills? Who knows. Bottom line is that the kid's just evolving at a high-rate.

He can work fast pace or slow it down. High spots,hardcore spots (offensive/defensive),

rollins2.gif

tumblr_n7ykkjOgAb1sszpveo1_400.gif

...power spots, crazy counters, epic sells...

CGH8ZR4.gif

tumblr_n1hnfr2XbC1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nglqrqRrfz1rdx8ebo1_500.gif

yqhjwSb.0.gif

...and he's convincingly gotten people to boo him without being cheeky with it.

So yeah, if you're talking main roster, it's Rollins. D-Bry might look funny in the light once Neville, Zayn, and Devitt move up with those chips on their shoulders. :lupepopcorn:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Thanks a lot for the informative and insightful posts.

Another wrestler who consistently impresses me is Stardust. Where would be rank for you guys right now?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Aj styles is the best in the world right now
Seth is the best in the e right now

Bryan needs to evolve his style. Spamming kicks and suicide dives is not as effective as it was last year

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Thanks a lot for the informative and insightful posts.

Another wrestler who consistently impresses me is Stardust. Where would be rank for you guys right now?
Cody has been top ten and consistently the most under rated and arguably under valued wrestler on the roster

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
You thinks she is better than charlotte?
yes. her in ring psychology is far beyond Charlotte. Charlotte is technically good, but her body language in the ring is really lazy and uninterested. she just looks like she's coasting out there and doesnt really look like she's in some of the matches

Sasha ive witnessed go from just being another green sports entertainer to being a legit good wrestler in addition to already having a main roster-ready character.