Reppin
NEW ERA
jeter-mom.jpg

Just wondering what my fellow Coli brethren think? :jbhmm:

:mjgrin:

woof

Daps
Reppin
He donates to HBCUs and his Turn 2 Foundation has mostly worked with black and Latino kids over the years.

He's never hid that he's (half) black, as he's had his dad out front from the beginning.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Growing up in NY, I didn't even know his father was Black till they did a story on him, dude never repped being black and I had assumed he was Italian the way they all rode for him with their "Jettaaaaah" shyt on the radio.
this whole post

i swore up and this muthafukka was Italian
found out he was black and was like
:dahell:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i thought he was puerto rican for the longest :mjlol:

he never talked about being black
i had a homeboy that would argue with my brother
that he was PR
my younger brother be like "maaaaaan that nikka a ginny!"
its funny how without the internet poppin the way it is now no one knew shyt :heh:

edit

just got an update on my jack that he and some others are purchasing the Marlins :ehh:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
He donates to HBCUs and his Turn 2 Foundation has mostly worked with black and Latino kids over the years.

He's never hid that he's (half) black, as he's had his dad out front from the beginning.
That's cool and all, lots of non Black celebrities do that too. But he's not Black.

woof

Daps
Reppin
That's cool and all, lots of non Black celebrities do that too. But he's not Black.
Lots of non-black celebrities donate and send black kids to HBCUs every year on scholarships?

He's biracial. He's as much black as he is white. Call him #halfblackexcellence if it makes you feel better.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Lots of non-black celebrities donate and send black kids to HBCUs every year on scholarships?

He's biracial. He's as much black as he is white. Call him #halfblackexcellence if it makes you feel better.
Yeah they do, not a lot but they do. Charles Koch teams with black colleges on education and criminal justice research
Billionaire Charles Koch, a prominent backer of conservative political causes, is giving $25.6 million to enable scholars at historically black universities to research education, criminal justice and entrepreneurship in communities plagued by high crime and other social ills.

And we're on the same page, hes biracial.