is Dexter any good?

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
after the trinity killer its gets horrible. then picks up when mos def comes around then immediately gets horrible all the way to the end. probably the worse seasons of tv past game of thrones last two seasons

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Co-sign yall pumping up Season 7 if that's the one with Sirko. That was actually a surprisingly good season that people forget about. Last season is unfortunately the worst/most ridiculous full season of television I ever watched. Capped off by the worst/most ridiculous Series finale of all-time.

If you willing to go into it knowing you'll be disappointed at the end it's not the worst show to watch. 5 seasons out of 8 isn't the worst percentage tbh.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Umm.... Season 7 is a top 3 season of the show. But yes Season 6 and 8 are some of the worst tv ever. Season 7 gets a bad rap cause it's in the middle of 2 of the worst seasons of the show.

Exactly. I think season 6 is actually worse than season 8, but Season 7 is better than Season 3 (which most people are saying is one of the "good" ones).

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Im watching Season 8 now- I think Season 1,2 and 4 are the best ones..that trinity killer shyt was bananas

Deb was annoying as hell but by season 7 I think her acting was really good, I believed what she was selling

• Dap
Reactions: hex