Is Dominique not Vince the greatest in game dunker?

Best in game dunker?

• Total voters

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Vince easily

no one else broke out 360s with such ease:damn:

also:mindblown:

That's what I was saying about Vince. There's no one around for these. Breaks are when he cut loose, but for in-game, we have to talk about in traffic and through people - so it has to be Nique.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Nique was my favorite game dunker until Vince came around. Vince’s dunks were unbelievable and I think he’s on another level than the other great dunkers.

Nique was probably the best at put bank dunks, especially on own misses.

wilkins-putback-slam.gif

jk3j_n.gif

Jordan was obviously a great dunker too. Explosive first step and spins and could take off equally effectively off two feet or one foot.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nique was my favorite game dunker until Vince came around. Vince’s dunks were unbelievable and I think he’s on another level than the other great dunkers.

Nique was probably the best at put bank dunks, especially on own misses.

wilkins-putback-slam.gif

jk3j_n.gif

Jordan was obviously a great dunker too. Explosive first step and spins and could take off equally effectively off two feet or one foot.

5b4443ef4f3c7cc387e9c04536f83aa6.gif

Look this gif below.
source.gif

Looks like they slow down the footage for brief second while he's in the air, but they didn't, you notice the player in the back is moving at the same speed the whole time.
Jordan always seemed to just float for a second. Niq and Vince were more agressive looking.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
5b4443ef4f3c7cc387e9c04536f83aa6.gif

Look this gif below.
source.gif

Looks like they slow down the footage for brief second while he's in the air, but they didn't, you notice the player in the back is moving at the same speed the whole time.
Jordan always seemed to just float for a second. Niq and Vince were more agressive looking.
I think that's because Jordan didnt always jump as high as he could. On lift-off he pushes off as hard as he can but he'd pull back midair to level a bit which gives you the impression he's floating.

Harold Miner was another master at this.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I'm surprised at this. I was one who thought Nique got robbed in Chicago Stadium, but (UNC bias aside), Vince is the GOAT at this in-game dunking. You could even just base it off his dunks at UNC. I don't recall seeing Nique rise up on the vert off a standstill and windmill a two hand power dunk. In traffic.