mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
look, he could very well win reelection... as such, we have to examine the health of the guy that might be our president for four more years.... he's often seen slurring his words, wandering around, sniffing and snorting often, and recently he was having trouble lifting a glass of water to his mouth....

now you know damn well if this was hillary, you would be saying she's not fit to be in the oval office.... we must give trump the exact same thorough overlooking.... this is no game.... is trump well enough to be reelected... this goes for temperament, psychology, mentally, and physically... i'm not asking about policies, i'm strictly talking health wise.......

Questions Continue About President Trump’s Health

forbes said:
Why are Trump’s issues with walking and drinking water with two hands causing so much speculation? First, Trump appears loathe to admit any weakness or vulnerability. He tends to dig in deeper to explain that everything is fine, even when there is video evidence is to the contrary. It is a characteristic of a person who could be covering up a larger issue or a person who is in denial of an issue. Either option is concerning. With narcissism, denying any physical weakness tends to be common.

Second, there has been speculation that Trump’s unscheduled visit to Walter Reed in November 2019 was not for a routine physical. Reporters were told to not disclose the visit until Trump arrived at Walter Reed. Presidential physicals at Walter Reed are usually announced on public schedules. In March 2020, Trump had not completed the remainder of his annual exam. He stated, “I’m so busy, I can’t do it,” stating he would go “probably over the next 90 days.” The White House has released virtually no information from the November 2019 visit, except for Trump’s weight and cholesterol count.

Last edited:

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
BigGiganticAidi-size_restricted.gif