Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Look at the "sistahood" in here fighting to preserve the feelings of one jawn with voltron force, and accusing folk of being in their feelings.
When women say that they're looking in a mirror, they can't ever be OUT of their feelings.
They're not in the post about the 6 black babies murdered by the 2 white women because a black boy got the most (very little) media attention.
Effort means extra time and money.
Not long graphs. When that jawn was hitting me up unsolicited, it was the other way, ha? That energy and interest wasn't returned.
She got fukked. Humans fukk. End of Story.
:umad:

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
How do you go from telling someone, 'You're smart' and 'We're not wired to deal with bullshyt in the world.' On some real Kumbaya sh!t by trying to help ole girl from depression but then turn around and try to put her back into depression :skip:

Now all of a sudden she wasn't cute and you're trying to cause real hurt/pain between her and someone she loves/loved.

You talk about the world being full of bullsh!t when you're putting a ton of bulls!t out there yourself.

Forget the world and check the man in the mirror :martin:

I hope you get some real help, for real.

Not with your bipolarism but with just being a decent person.

:yeshrug: I’m on record as saying I’m not shyt. I’ve got a gang of issues, I work on myself everyday sis, but if somebody wanna be a scumbag I’ll still get right down in the dirt and play along with the best of them. I’m not married and I don’t have kids for a reason. Because I do look in the mirror, I’m self aware enough to realize that I do have issues, so why bring someone else into my universe on that level? Why bring them into that energy? And I know I won’t do right, so why BS about it and go thru the motions? To me that’s being un-selfish, but folks like me get painted as the bad guy, yet folks who still get into situations knowing up front they not about to do right get a pass? That doesn’t make sense. I didn’t smash that mans wife to cuz drama on purpose, I did what any normal single breh does. This was years ago, I didn’t know who he was until recently. He talked shyt to me unknowingly and then she chimed in on another breh who she was communicating with, and I simply pulled up and killed the flex.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you go from telling someone, 'You're smart' and 'We're not wired to deal with bullshyt in the world.' On some real Kumbaya sh!t by trying to help ole girl from depression but then turn around and try to put her back into depression :skip:

Now all of a sudden she wasn't cute and you're trying to cause real hurt/pain between her and someone she loves/loved.

You talk about the world being full of bullsh!t when you're putting a ton of bulls!t out there yourself.

Forget the world and check the man in the mirror :martin:

I hope you get some real help, for real.

Not with your bipolarism but with just being a decent person.
Obviously you cheat on your boyfriend as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: I’m on record as saying I’m not shyt. I’ve got a gang of issues, I work on myself everyday sis, but if somebody wanna be a scumbag I’ll still get right down in the dirt and play along with the best of them. I’m not married and I don’t have kids for a reason. Because I do look in the mirror, I’m self aware enough to realize that I do have issues, so why bring someone else into my universe on that level? Why bring them into that energy? And I know I won’t do right, so why BS about it and go thru the motions? To me that’s being un-selfish, but folks like me get painted as the bad guy, yet folks who still get into situations knowing up front they not about to do right get a pass? That doesn’t make sense. I didn’t smash that mans wife to cuz drama on purpose, I did what any normal single breh does. This was years ago, I didn’t know who he was until recently. He talked shyt to me unknowingly and then she chimed in on another breh who she was communicating with, and I simply pulled up and killed the flex.

Listen bro, these people dapping you are secretly laughing at you too.

It doesn't matter what happened between you two, period.

There's something called integrity. You don't need to move sideways like that. Especially when I can tell from your posts (to her) that you understand how people can be a sponge to negative energy. So f***k providing entertainment to these people. Show some empathy and compassion like the first time you spoke to her. You know all about mental pain... so why are you out 'ere causing pain to someone else? Because your ego was hurt? That will go away, trust me. But forget the virtual daps these men are giving you and ask yourself: what type of man do you want to be? Even if you did sleep with her, does that mean she deserves this? This is someone you tried to uplift out of depression - remember that. But if you think she deserves to be dragged through the dirt... then ask yourself: what do you deserve? Because how we treat others is truly a reflection of us.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen bro, these people dapping you are secretly laughing at you too.

It doesn't matter what happened between you two, period.

There's something called integrity. You don't need to move sideways like that. Especially when I can tell from your posts (to her) that you understand how people can be a sponge to negative energy. So f***k providing entertainment to these people. Show some empathy and compassion like the first time you spoke to her. You know all about mental pain... so why are you out 'ere causing pain to someone else? Because your ego was hurt? That will go away, trust me. But forget the virtual daps these men are giving you and ask yourself: what type of man do you want to be? Even if you did sleep with her, does that mean she deserves this? This is someone you tried to uplift out of depression - remember that. But if you think she deserves to be dragged through the dirt... then ask yourself: what do you deserve? Because how we treat others is truly a reflection of us.
No we are not

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Whenever a man tells his side of the story, he always leaves out the part where he opened up his heart and mind to the woman :mjlol:

Even if this guy did sleep with you, look at how much EFFORT he put in :picard:

Whatever happened between you two is irrelevant.

The fact that he shared his mental illness with you in an attempt to get close AND then turns around to tell this story in an edited fashion is sick :hhh:

Honestly, I find that disgusting.

Some of you need to stop fronting online in order to get some daps and get some character surgery instead because what you're doing is f***ked up, for real.

You can't read into that. nikkas say anything when the possibility of fukking a bytch is on the table