• OtherNo

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if it's the worst cause I don't watch a lot of tv anymore but it's definitely 1 of the worst.

I stopped mid way Season 2 watching it.

I saw a couple of recent episodes of whatever current season it's in just cause I had time to bullshyt but it's a bunch of fukkery with no real great writing to it.

It ain't nothing but a new age soap opera, cramming a bunch of big names into 1 episode constantly.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I stopped at the beginning of season 2. The cameos, mediocre 2007 music, fukkery for the sake of fukkery all began to annoy me but them casting Chris Rock to play a cannibal crime boss was just too absurd for me. Don Lemon showing up and Cookie wearing a gorilla suit left a bad taste in my mouth.

I don't watch any shows If I feel that the writers are writing as they go and it's obvious this applies to Empire where characters change alignments and motives at the drop of a hat. What is even the end game here? I wanted to support it, majority black cast and all the money that went into it, but no this show ain't good at all. That said, I don't think it's the worst of this generation.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
And they killed the nikka in the same episode he made his debut in:dead:

All that hype about him in season 1 gone in a single ep:russ:
:heh:Right, I thought he was going to be a villain for at least half the season, but I knew when they cast Rock he wasn't gonna be around the whole time, but he got killed that easily.

His daughter:camby:

Last edited: